Chapter 12

The light form the sun shinned bright, the feeling of warmth filled my body. Slowly opening my eyes a Silhouette of a man stood in front of me. As my eyes focused I saw lucifer sitting in front of me with a huge smile on his face. Screaming I turn grab the knife from under my pillow and held it up to his neck. "What the hell!" I screamed,
"Easy easy sis it's just me." Lucifer said gesturing me to put the knife down. Setting the knife on the coffee table I sighed and stroked my hair.
"Lucifer you can't do that!" Laughing as I stood up and walked over the his bar. Pouring a glass of bourbon my head jerked to the side as the elevator door dinged indicating someone had came up to Lucifer's apartment. Suddenly a familiar voice broke through my ears.
"Lucifer Linda said I'm amazing!" She said.
My eyes met mazikeen as she stood in the middle of the room.
"Hello..... Mazikeen." I said sipping the glass of bourbon. Maze looked at me with anger,
"Lucifer what is she doin here!" Maze said walking over to hide behind Luci.
"Oh what's the matter Maze afraid I'll bite." I said laughing walking closer. Lucifer let out a small chuckle when I said that. Sitting down at the small red chair I crossed my legs and eyed mazikeen deeply.
"Well mazikeen and Sabrina I have some business to handle down in the club so mazikeen watch over the sister hmm." Lucifer said hurrying out of the room.
"Try anything and I will..."
"You'll What mazikeen? Huh punish me. You couldn't break me in hell what makes you think you can break me now." My spiteful voice said to her. She placed her hand in her back pocket assuming she was grabbing her knife. Next thing i knew mazikeen held an sharp angel winged blade to my throat. Laughing I pushed against the knife making it slightly piercing my skin.

"Go ahead mazikeen... do it." I felt her hands begin to shake as I stoop up.
Quickly grabbing her wrist I snap it backwords forcing her to let go dropping the knife to the floor. The sound of her bones crunching as i bent her arm back made me laugh. Kicking the knife into the air I grabbed it and held it to mazes heart.
"No soul remember, if I stab you with this your just gone." The knife slowly broke through the layer of skin causing some blood to slowly trickle down. Pushing her to the floor I held the knife in my hand flicking it around in the air. Maze scurried across the floor picking herself up. Laughing I set the knife down and headed to the elevator. Maze held her shoulder popping it back into place.
"You were a lot better in chains." She sneered.
"When I was in chains I couldn't do anything. Now I can." I chuckled-as I Headed down to LUX I smiled as she was the still same old mazikeen. She couldn't break me or my mother.