Chapter 5~devilish love

"Hello my name is Detective Decker and I need to ask you a few questions." I woman said to me. Her hair was pinned into a high ponytail and her face seemed completely emotionless. "What is your name?" She questioned. "Sabrina...." I spoke to her. "Well Sabrina can you tell me who might have wanted James Michener dead? Who you think might have had motive to kill him?" She struck again. "No, I was having lunch with him today and we were talking about his birthday party tonight and then out of nowhere he said someone was after him but wouldn't say by whom." My guilty voice spoke. "Hello detective oh look what we have got here." A man shouted bursting into the room in a suit. "Lucifer sit down." Decker said to him. I shot up, looking at Lucifer a grin laid on my face. "Sabrina what time was this birthday party?" Decker said to me. Looking at her I said "four you don't think it could have been ja......" I stopped. Chloe and Lucifer looked interested I had stopped. "What was that? Who?" She said to me. Keeping my mouth closed I was her glance at Lucifer moving her head. Lucifer sighed "alright.." he said. I watched him stand up from the cold metal seat and walk over to me. "So tell me dear what is it you truly desire?" A devilish grin arose on his face. Silence broke through the room.... "uh what are you doing?" I questioned. Lucifer's face froze the devilish grin disappeared and confusion stuck. "Why isn't it working? Who are you?" He continually questioned. " hey I have to go but if I figure anything out I'll let you know." I said to them. Standing up I pulled down my dress and pushed my hair back behind my shoulder. Quickly walking out of the room I took out my phone.
Continues Ringing in my ear made me uneasy. "Hello?" A voice spoke. "Hey Paula is M you and I need to have a little chat." I said to her devilishly. I was going to have a little fun.
(Lucifer's POV)

There was something off about the Sabrina girl we brought in today for questioning. She looked oddly familiar to me but I wasn't really good with names and faces. I watched as she hurried out of the precinct. "Uh detective uh I have something I need to do." I told Chloe hurrying out of the room.
Walking behind the tall woman she picked up her phone and held it to her ear. "Hey Paula it's M me and you need to have a little chat." She said into her phone. Tugging on my suit jacket I fixed my hair and continued following her.
We walked which seemed like miles until we reached a large house. Walking around the outside I got to the window where she had walked into. She took off her jacket and plopped on the bed. Her long black hair laid effortlessly on the bed. Her long smooth legs curled over the other. She picked up her phone that was laying beside her hair and put it up to her ear. "Hey Paula it's M again meet me at Lux for that chat oh and I'm bringing a friend. Chou." Her devilish laughter was utterly sexy. Something was going down and I was bloody ready for it. A smirk laid on my face as she sat up from the bed and opened her closet door.

She unzipped her dress and took it off her body leaving her in nothing but a bra and panties. She slipped on a silk black dress. The curve of her back looked graceful as the dress hugged her curves. She walked over to the vanity mirror just on the other side of the room. Her hands caressed her neck before taking the pin out of her hair. The black and silky hair flowed longingly down her back before coming to a stop. Snapping out of my gaze I came back to the conclusion I was on a mission to figure out whom or what she is, and if father sent her down to reign hell on me. No pun intended.