Chapter 9~loving sister

Chloe looked around the room speechless. "Lucifer do you know her?" She questioned. I felt a single tear fall down my face as I sat on the floor speechless. "Yes actually detective she's my younger sister..." Lucifer said to her while he walked and bent down next to me.

Slowly picking myself up from the ground I held onto Lucifer's suit jacket. "Decker do you mind giving me and my brother a second?" I asked as polite as I could. Chloe gave Lucifer a slightly long stare before backing out of the room. Walking to the table bar grabbing a crystal cup and pouting some bourbon into it. Letting out a sigh, I tilted my head back gulping down the drink.
"Sabr......."
"Why? Why luci?" I quietly said cutting him off before he could finish saying my name. Turning around I pinned my hair behind my ear and looked at him in his eyes.

   "Do you want to know the reason I made father kick me out of Heaven?"   "I couldn't bare the thought of my favorite brother the one who i loved more than the rest be banished and that I would be alone

"I couldn't bare the thought of my favorite brother the one who i loved more than the rest be banished and that I would be alone." The slight chirp in my throat clearly could be heard.
Lucifer just stared at me with a blank face.

     Scoffing and walking away pushed the button to the elevator

Scoffing and walking away pushed the button to the elevator. Waiting for that familiar ding I stood there tapping my foot. Sniffing and wiping my eyes the elevator door opened and I walked through it.

Standing in the elevator it started to close as I saw Lucifer turning towards me still having a blank expression on his face. Hitting the first floor button I watched as the doors opened, Chloe Decker was waiting outside the door just waiting to say something. "Sabrina?...." Chloe said to me trying to grab my hand. "Chloe please, I just can't right now." I said to her jerking my hand away. "Please come over and we can talk?" Chloe asked. Looking at her speechless I closed my eyes. "Fine...." I spoke tucking my hair behind my ear once more.

Hours passed as me and Chloe sat down on her couch talking while I braided her little offsprings hair. Falling asleep on the couch I remembered my time in heaven. The bright lights, beautiful singing and father. Father was kind to his children, but as thousands of years went by he grew cold and distant from everyone after he sent luci and mom to hell. Tomorrow is a new day and I was determined to stay away from Lucifer the best I could, but I was going to visit someone sorta special.