Chapter 7

Heading to the dance floor I started to dancing like there was no tomorrow, I was grinding on this handsome man who was also carried away by the music and was drinking bourbon. "Well should we continue this up in my apartment?" I was confused to say the least but I wasn't gonna turn down the offer. "sure thing Mr?" Without a doubt In my mind I had no idea who I was talking to till I heard the name..... "Lucifer. Mr Lucifer Morningstar" he said as He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs, I could feel someone staring at my back, glancing over my shoulder I noticed the Paula had a weird grin on her face as she was staring at Lucifer and I. We reached his apartment and before I had a chance to speak he looked at me. "And who are you?" The Lucifer questioned. I look up and see his face. The face that never visited me after he convinced me to join him in hell. "Samael?" I asked him looking up at him. His eyes flashed red and he came flying towards me and pinned me to the wall behind me. His hand clasped around my throat. "Who are you" with each word he squeezed my throat a little tighter. I look into his eyes. "Sabr..ina" is all I could say. His face suddenly changes from anger, to shock then finally resting on horror. He drops me immediately and I crumple to the floor, gasping for breath. He sweeps down next to me and looks at me. "Is it really you Sabrina ?" He asks unsure. I nod my head but back away a little. "Yes it is I brother" I say looking at him anxiously. He notices the fact I'm a little bit anxious now. "Sister I'm so sorry. I didn't recognise you. Please forgive me" he says outstretching his arms towards me. I nod my head not really understanding why he lashed out but I assume it will all be explained to me. In the end I shuffle over into his arms and hug him back. He kisses the top of my head. "Oh Sabrina 'm so sorry about scaring you" he says holding me tightly. "really brother you know I never get scared" I say lying through my teeth as I hugging him tightly. Samael had always been my favourite brother. He would always protect me and stick up for me. We were very close, we were closer to each other than anyone else. But then he was banished from heaven, I suddenly felt very lost without him. So after thousands of years after his banishment I decided to join him, but that had been a mistake because in my time in hell he never once cared to ask why I came here and that made my blood boil.