Chapter 2

I heard the door creek open the chains on the door rattle and shook when it opened. "Time for your Daily torture.." mazikeen chuckled. She bit her lip as she picked out a weapon of her choice. Either the really sharp knives or the bow and arrow. "Oh goodie my favorite." I snarled back at her. Looking into mazikeens eyes something was different. Lifting up my head as mazikeen walked closer with her knives, a loud yell of her name made us both freeze. She let go of my hair and walked out of the cell. I could hear Lucifer talking to her, barely being able to hear them all I heard was that he had decided to take a break from hell and wanted mazikeen to go with him.
Dropping my head once more I heard as mazikeen walked slowly back into the cell. "Looks like you get a free pass of torture, little angel." She snarked, the utter disappointment of her face of her not being able to try and break me made me laugh. She walked out of the cell closing the door behind her. Something was different? Spending eons in this cell I remembered what the sound of the lock and when mazikeen closed it I didn't hear that sound. Laughter took over me. I busted out laughing when I heard their footsteps dissipate. Waiting a few moments I pushed my back against the wall. A devilish grin stood smack dab on my face. Wrapping the gains multiple times around my wrists I held onto the chains tightly. Pushing my arms forward I could hear the crackle of the stone. Loud crashing broke through my ears as smoke dusted the room. Standing up I unwrap the chains and head to the door. Pushing the door open I chuckled. "Well, time to have some real fun." I said.