Welcome to Beacon (Part 5)

I blushed and turned away, flattening my ears in defeat. Ozpin was sitting beside me behind his desk, on the other side was team RWBY.

While Oz was explaining the entire situation, a certain blonde decided that instead of listening to the information Ozpin was feeding them about me, she'd flirt with me shamelessly.

I sighed and looked back at the team, though I made sure to ignore Yang. "I trust this makes sense to all of you now?" Ozpin asked after he'd finished explaining things.

Yang raised her hand and winked at me, earning a scowl from both Blake and Weiss. "Yeah, one question. Can you get rid of the fifth bed? (Y/n) can sleep with me~" I froze, my face flushing a dark red.

Ozpin cleared his throat awkwardly. "I'm afraid we cannot do that Miss Xiao Long" Yang shrugged and smirked, leaning back into the sofa, seemingly immune to the evil looks she was getting from the rest of her team.

"That's fine, she'll be sleeping in my bed soon enough~" Weiss growled and elbowed Yang in the ribs, earning a choked grunt from said blonde.

I covered my face as Ozpin stood up. "Well ladies, I'll leave you to it..." Ozpin walked out, leaving the five of us in an awkward silence.

Yang smirked once again and stood up, starting to make her way towards me, only to be shoved out of the way by Weiss. "So (Y/n)...we already have our beds set up. Is it okay if we just keep your bed in between ours?"

I nodded, grabbing Weiss' hand. "That's fine with me...but...I have no idea where the dorm is...could you lead me there?" Weiss looked away and pulled her hand out of my grasp. " Idiot...You should've paid attention to Ozpin when he was talking about our dorm location!"

I whined, flattening my ears. "Aww, Okay.." Weiss huffed and turned back around, grabbing my hand roughly. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to walk you to the dorm...but you need to pay attention if you ever want to be successful in life!" I giggled and nuzzled Weiss' cheek, earning a firm smack in return.

Ruby sprung off the sofa, following me and Weiss out of Ozpin's office. "Welcome to team RWBY, (Y/n)!" Yang laughed from behind me. "Yeah! Welcome to Beacon!"