Sun Wukong

Blake's POV

I stepped out in front of the statue in the middle of the courtyard. "Why did I have to say that?" I muttered to myself, wiping my tears away. I sighed, reaching up and slowly unraveling the bow I kept tied tightly around my ears.

"I knew you'd look better without the bow, looks like your friend did too" I gasped at the soft voice and turned around quickly, gripping the handle of Gambol Shroud.. "Who's there?" I looked around the courtyard, noticing two figures beside a tree a few feet away.

"Blake..." (Y/n) stepped out of the shadows the lamppost cast over the tree. I let go of the handle, my hand falling back down to my side. "Blake, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have followed you." (Y/n) looked at me guiltily before turning back to the figure sitting on a low branch of the tree. "Sun, you can come out now."

The Faunus boy from earlier dropped out of the tree and walked up to (Y/n)'s side, placing his hand on her shoulder. "You...You followed us?!" I hissed out at Sun, taking a step towards the two of them.

"Hey, calm down! I was just curious about you two!" Sun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Nice ears by the way, they add a lighthearted feel to your toxic aura." "Wha- Toxic?" I stepped back when I noticed (Y/n) staring at my ears.

I looked away, covering my ears in shame. "I'm sorry, I should have said something sooner..." (Y/n) jogged over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Blake, you don't have to cover them. They're beautiful." (Y/n) whispered, burying her face in my hair.

I jumped slightly at the shock of being touched so sensually, my breath hitching slightly. "Hey, I'd hate to break you two up but we're on the campus after curfew...annnd the security just spotted us."

(Y/n) pulled away quickly, causing my ears to droop slightly. "Okay, Sun, create a diversion. Me and Blake will take them out." Sun nodded and smacked his hands together, closing his eyes as he did so. Suddenly, two yellow silhouetted copies of himself sprung out at his sides and ran towards the two officers.

(Y/n) grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the tree she'd stood under earlier. "Blake, I'll use my semblance to take down the fat one on the right. You take the skinny one on the left." I looked at (Y/n), who smiled sweetly and started to run over to the guards.

I reached out, grabbing (Y/n)'s arm and stopping her harshly. "H-Huh?! Blake?" (Y/n) looked back at me curiously and I lowered my head. "I...Yeah...Great plan."

I let go of (Y/n), stepping back apprehensively. (Y/n) smiled again and ran towards the big security guard, transforming into a beautiful lion mid-pounce. I gasped in awe as I watched her. "...She's beautiful..."

I was snapped out of my thoughts by an ear-splitting, pain-filled roar. The skinny guard was beating (Y/n) with his baton as she lay sprawled over the fat officer, still in her lion form. I twitched slightly, my blood starting to boil. "How dare you!" I breathed out in a fiery rage, sprinting over to the officer and stabbing him in the shoulder.

The officer exhaled quickly in shock as he collapsed to the ground beside (Y/n) and his unconscious partner. (Y/n) sucked in a breath of air quickly, transforming back into her natural form. I kneeled down quickly, lifting up (Y/n)'s shirt. I gasped and covered my mouth. (Y/n)'s torso was covered in big, crimson red spots where the guard had hit her.

I looked back at Sun, who was running towards us. "She's hurt! Where do we take her?!" Sun picked (Y/n) up carefully, holding her bridal style in his arms. "We can go back to my hotel! My team and I are staying there until the Vytal festival is over. I can take care of her there." I nodded and looked back at my dorm window. "Yeah, that sounds fine."

"Hey! You three! Stop right there!" A deep voice boomed from behind us. Sun looked back and jumped slightly. "Shit! More security! Let's go!"