Fighting

"Ugh, Weiss..."Ruby whined, leaning onto my shoulder. "Why are we at the docks again?" I asked, squeezing my nose shut "She wants to scope out the other teams before the Vytal Festival." Yang chimed in, pretending to snipe out one of the people on the giant ship that carried all the Vytal competitors.

"What? The festival is weeks away! We"ll have plenty of time to study the other teams!" I groaned, slowing down my pace as a way to express my disapproval.

           "Damn! Who needs that much dust?!" An officer across the street yelled in frustration, drawing the group of us over to the other side of the street. "What happened here?" Blake asked the officer on the other side of the police tape stoically.

"Ah, some scoundrels robbed another dust shop" The second officer stepped out of the shop, holding a bag full of broken glass. "Yeh' but 'ey left all the money...again"

Weiss raised her eyebrows, "Maybe it was those White fang criminals" Blake snapped her head over at Weiss. "What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss shrugged, "Well, the White Fang have a reputation for being low-down, dirty criminals. So I'd expect it from them."

Blake growled at Weiss, "Ugh! You're such a brat!" Blake half screamed, making Yang, Ruby and I jump in surprise. "Why do you care anyways? It's not like you're affiliated with the White Fang." Blake shook her head, "It doesn't matter whether I'm affiliated with them or not! Where's your human decency?!"

Weiss raised her eyebrows and opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by the loud blaring sound of a ship horn. Signaling that the ship was now secured to the docks.

"HEY! Stop that Faunus! A faint voice yelled, stopping the heated argument between Blake and Weiss. "Heh! Nice try! You're already too far away to catch up!" Replied a blonde haired monkey Faunus as he ran down the street, winking suggestively at Blake as he passed.

I narrowed my eyes, wrapping my tail around Blake's ankle protectively. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Blake looked over at me, her expression a mix of anger, sadness and embarrassment.

"N-nothing! It's fine!" I stuttered out as I unwrapped my tail from Blake's leg, kicking myself for acting on the wave of jealousy that washed over me.

          Ruby wrapped her arms around my neck, smiling apologetically. "Hey, let's ease this tension...cookies?" I looked away from Blake, my ears flattening slightly. "Y-yeah..Okay..."

Yang wrapped her arm around my hips, causing a blush to spring up on my face "Hey, Ruby." Yang growled out playfully, looking over at her sister on my opposite side. "I've already claimed her." Ruby glared at Yang and tightened her hold around my neck. "Whatever, Yang. Let's just go."