Valentine's Day (1k reads special)

The title says it all, but I'm just too excited and happy to add a short A/n on the end of next chapter! You readers deserve more! Thank you all so much for all the love and support! I will continue to give this story my all for you readers. And, because it's such a special milestone for me, I've decided to write a little oneshot~

Note: The insert in this oneshot is the same character from the original story, but the oneshot isn't canon to the story (sorry) And now, in celebration of 1k views on this story, I proudly present to you... 'Valentine's Day' Enjoy! 💞

Yang's POV

'C'mon (Y/n)'  I thought to myself, bouncing nervously on my feet as I shifted the large bouquet of roses I was holding to my right hand, wiping my sweaty left hand on my ripped jeans.

"Yang?" Ruby called out from behind me, startling me into turning to face her.  "R-Ruby?! What're you doing here?!" I whisper-yelled, looking around to see if anyone else I knew was in the surrounding area.

"I think I could ask you the same thing..." Ruby half-grinned, pulling out a red, heart-shaped box of chocolates. "Isn't it obvious? I asked my Valentine to meet me here." I scoffed, eyeing Ruby's Valentine's Day gift.

"Great minds think alike. Though, I'm hesitant to call the two of you 'Great-minded'" Weiss grumbled, looking quite angry as she walked to Ruby and I, a large pink teddy bear stuffed under her arm.

"Wow, I didn't expect Weiss to have a crush on anybody~" Blake mused as she too, joined our ever-growing group of lovers, with a flustered looking Pyrrha following behind her. "Blake?! Pyrrha?! You too!" I yelled out in surprise and disbelief earning a small "I'm sorry" from Pyrrha.

"I guess this place is the best meeting spot for confessions." Ruby chuckled, gesturing towards the red envelope in Blake's hands and the pink gift box in Pyrrha's hands.

"S-so who're you meeting?" Pyrrha stuttered nervously, placing her gift on the ground gently. "I'm here to see (Y/n)" Blake, Weiss, Ruby and I mused in unison, striking various different confident poses.

"Wait, what?!" The five of us yelled in utter shock, only to be interrupted by the sound of feet pounding against pavement and heavy breathing. "S-sorry I'm late, you guys! I accidentally tripped and dropped Pyrrha's cookies on the ground and I had to go get new ones..." (Y/n) set her bulging backpack on the ground and pulled out various crudely wrapped gifts, all varying in size and shape.

"Wait, you need to explain this!" I gestured to the girls that surrounded me, blushing madly from embarrassment. "Well.." (Y/n) began, sorting her gifts by shape and size. "You all asked me to meet you at this spot at the same time one after another, so I just decided that it would be really convenient to meet you all here together!" (Y/n) giggled happily, exchanging gifts with everyone.

"So it was just a meeting for...friends?" Pyrrha lowered her head, her voice radiating disappointment. (Y/n) shook her head, turning to grasp Pyrrha's hands. "I haven't given you my second gift yet, silly~" Pyrrha raised her head to speak, only to be met with (Y/n)'s lips colliding gently with her own.

I watched (Y/n) kiss Pyrrha, frozen in shock alongside the rest of my team. "O-oh..." Pyrrha blushed and covered her mouth shyly when (Y/n) pulled away. "It wasn't a friend thing..."

Ruby growled, breaking our collective silence. "You brought us all here to watch you ask Pyrrha out?!" Ruby yelled, stomping up to (Y/n). "No. I didn't." (Y/n) grinned, grabbing both sides of Ruby's face as she eagerly slammed their lips together, pulling away soon after contact. "I have a second gift for all of you." (Y/n) chuckled, walking over to Weiss and lifting her chin with her index finger. "Happy Valentine's Day~" (Y/n) purred, leaning in to deliver her "second present" to Weiss while I wrestled Blake for the perfect position to receive the next kiss.

End

Whew! I hope you guys enjoyed that little short, and thank you all sooooooo much (again) for over 1000 reads! Now, onwards! To the future of the story we march!
-A