Emilia's Home

As Emilia unlocked the door to the beautiful white house, Danielle gazed around herself at the bright pink roses growing against the house. The stems pulled at the white house, heaving themselves up it like monkeys up trees.

"I have lots of things you can do, Danielle. I have an amazing TV, a few computers, many game systems. Just pick what you want to do and voila." Emilia said.

"Can I color?" Danielle asked, as Emilia tossed her keys on the stand by the door and peeled the blue zip-up jacket off her shoulders, revealing the 'Misery Business Paramore' tee shirt she wore underneath.

"You really seem to like Paramore." Danielle commented.

"They're good." Emilia replied, leading Danielle into the living room. As Danielle followed behind and entered, she was surprised at the sight that awaited her. There, was two single-chairs across from each other, both a cream-white color and two similar pillows in each. Between those, was a dark oak low-rise coffee table with a Children's Physology book atop it, and a bouquet of red roses in the clear-silver vase. Next to those, was a wide two-seater couch with three pillows. Across from the two-seater was a similarly colored footrest-looking seat. White curtains were over the long-style windows with the same oak-brown colored rods as the coffee table. Behind the two-seater, was a long black fairly tall two-shelved table with two lamps atop it and several children's books spread on the bottom. Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh was hung on the smooth creamy-colored wall above the table. The sheer simplicty of the room added to the beauty it had. It may have been simple but the beauty was so...high-classed. It was a perfect blend of art, literature, and comfort. Danielle stood there in awe, surveying the room as Emilia flipped the TV(which was hung on the wall across from the painting and Danielle hadn't noticed) on.

"Play music library." Emilia said and the television obeyed.

"That's cool!" Danielle said as she watched the TV open the music library before playing it. Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha was the first song that was in the library. Danielle, still nervous about being in someone else's house, just stood there awkwardly till Emilia noticed.

"You can put your bag anywhere. Do you want to use pencils, crayons, or mark-" Emilia began, stalking towards the kitchen.

"Pencils." Danielle replied quickly, interupting her.

"Pencils it is." Emilia replied. She walked into the kitchen(which Danielle could tell was the next room but she couldn't see it) and then into another room. Danielle quietly sat in the two-seater, waiting for her to come back with the pencils.