On My Mind

Ryan sighed. He overlooked himself using the reflection on the glass table. His hair was ruffled from the morning he had and his eyes were glazed over. He couldn't forget the night and morning he had. The entire day had pretty much been spent on the thoughts of the previous night and morning.

Every inch of her skin was against Ryan's and every touch seemed like magic. Every move sparked a nerve inside them and ignited a fire within Ryan.

Okay, so thinking about her at work in that way was a little creepy. Naturally, he thought about more than that. He thought about her hair, her skin, and her laugh. Oh how amazing her laugh was. It was kind-of like a fairy laugh with unique 'Emilia' effects. He shook his head lightly before pushing off the counter and heading toward the elevator. It had been another successful case, bad guy put away and he was begging for the day to end. Not only that, he was begging to pull himself into bed with the most wonderful woman in the world.

Fifteen Minutes Later

Ryan did as he planned; came in, set his things down, and headed towards the bedroom. He slipped through the bedroom door quietly before abruptly pausing. There on the bed was probably the sexiest thing/person in the world. There lying in the center of his bed was Emilia, in a white nightgown(as usual). Yet what was so sexy about it, was that the nightgown was slightly rode up to her upper thigh and showed off her slender, smooth legs and thighs. He couldn't stop staring. Maybe it was the new feeling of being together that was causing this kind of intimacy or maybe it was just a sexual thing. Either way, Ryan loved her.