Save Me

I didn't bother looking him in the eye as he leaned against me. I could feel his breath on my neck, lips, and face. I felt so cornered. My hands were still handcuffed and the drug had worn off. I could admit, my face only hurt a little now. I was way too centered on the fear that filled my body.
"Take off your shirt." He whispered in my ear.
"No." I told him. I watched as he unbuttoned the white collar shirt I wore. He then pushed it off my body, harshly ripping it to get it off my wrists with the handcuffs. He pressed his lips to my neck, inhaling deeply.
"You have a very intoxicating scent." He whispered in my ear. All I could do when he spoke was tremble. I felt his lips graze my neck. He smirked against my neck. My lips quivered. I was so...scared. I felt his hand grasp my outer thigh. That gave what he was going to do to me away. He pulled back from my neck and placed his hands on my knees. I clamped my eyes shut, shaking my head as he attempted to pull my legs apart.
"NO!" I found myself screaming at the top of my lungs. I repeated it over and over again as he continued to attempt to pull my legs apart. Using the adrenaline pumping in my blood, I roughly kicked him right where it mattered; in between his legs. He groaned in pain, releasing my knees to grab his groin. I scrambled for the van door. I kicked it as many times as I could before I heard him growl in anger and grab my arm, yanking me back over to him. He pinned my legs down to the van floor, so I shoved against his chest. He caught both my hands, pinning them above my head. He leaned over me now. I kept my eyes open. He leaned down a bit toward my lips, before I spoke, an ice coating my voice.
"You try it and I'll bite you!" I warned him. He smirked and leaned forward, sealing his lips against mine. I kept my promise and bit down on his lower lip tightly. Blood was drawn and he snarled, pulling back. He applied a hand to his lips after tightly keeping my wrists together with his other hand.
"Fiesty. I like that." He gave up on kissing me, and began to remove my pants, even as I struggled against him.
Miami-Dade Crime Lab
"What do we know?" Horatio asked.
"Emilia was taken from the hospital, she had just released herself. No witnesses. She was supposed to go grocery-shopping with the help of Calleigh and then go home." Eric explained.
"Evidence?" Horatio asked.
"Her purse, jacket, and a few hairs." Eric added.
"Go back to the scene, search for something. This guy's gonna pay."
The Scene
Eric searched and searched for an entire hour and found nothing. He sighed, his face solemn. There had to be something. He wrinkled his eyebrows together as he saw a flash of light. He leaned down and gently grabbed them. His eyes spotted the hairs on the keys.
"Emilia, you're too good." He murmured, bagging it.
Later
"I heard Emilia got some hairs from the guy. Is that what you're analyzing?" Calleigh asked, entering Maxine's lab.
"Yep. Just about to run it through CODIS." Maxine pressed a single key and in moments, a match popped up.
"Daniel Smiths."
"Arrested for rape, charges dropped." Maxine said.
"Let's bring him in."

Meanwhile
The shaking refused to stop. I could taste his blood in my mouth. I'd bit him, twice now. Now, I was in a warehouse somewhere. He'd put me in a strange compartment and left. I'd also heard police sirens nearby. I'd screamed so much when he did what he did to me that my voice was hoarse. My entire body ached and my legs shook. Bruises covered just about every inch of my body. My breathing was off, inhaling and exhaling heavily and shakily. The blood covered my wrists and hands from struggling against the handcuffs. The blood hadn't dried yet. I moved my leg and winced. It hurt; a lot. All I could think about was Ryan. I felt so....unfaithful and violated I guess would be the words. My eyes were half-lidded and bloodshot from the tears I'd cried.