Justice

~Emilia POV~

People always say, justice is a virtue. But when you actually think about it, virtue is justice. And there are some people who never get justice, they remain in the dark, and do not know what justice is or how it feels to know that someone who did something to you, can't do that again. I guess that might be why I awaited Horatio to visit me. I was pretty sure I could tell him everything. The problem was, now, I couldn't remember. The very moment my door opened and a familar and long-waited male entered, I was fully-prepared to tell him.

He walked until he was at my best side. Then he stopped, gazing at me with his blue eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better." I answered, and as he went to speak, I interupted him, "I can do this, H."

"You don't have to." He replied.

"I want to." I said.

"Where were you," Frank began, "Last night?" Alec stood there, a small smirk on his face.

"Uh here." He replied.

"Really?" Frank asked, glancing at Horatio, who now held up a receipt for two latte's at the cafe down the street, also Alec's buisness, "'Cause this says you and Emilia got a latte."

"Who?" Alec asked, obviously playing stupid.

"H, look at this." Ryan said, holding up a picture of Emilia at the store, she was loading groceries into her car.

"Hey! What are you doing? That's my stuff!" Alec argued.

"Its my stuff now." Horatio replied, putting his glasses on.

~Back to Regular POV~

"Hey. Guess what I found on the towels we found in Alec's place." Maxine forced Ryan to attempt to guess.

"Blood?" He asked.

"No." She replied.

"Um..." He attempted to come up with yet another answer. She rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Semen."

"What?" He asked.

"Yeah. That's what I thought. Until I saw," She began, grabbing a sheet of paper, "this."

"God..." He whispered, sympathy was in his eyes.

"Emilia, you saw Alec quite a few times before last night." Horatio said.

"I didn't-I mean we didn't." Emilia tried to tell Horatio.

"I know." He replied.

"Then-" She began.

"We found semen on the towels in Alec's home." H replied. She looked at the ground.

"I-I had gone to the cafe, as I always do in the morning. And the girl gave me a frappe instead of a latte. Alec found out, and invited me over to discuss it. I didn't want to be rude, so I accepted. A-And he..." Emilia trailed off, gently brushing her cheek.

"Its okay, Emilia." Horatio said, "He won't hurt you again."

Horatio exited the hospital room, taking his stance next to Frank, whom watched Emilia through the window.

"I think I know what happened, Frank." Horatio replied.

"So you got him?" Emilia asked as she stood in front of Horatio, in front of the Crime Lab. Horatio nodded.

"He won't be hurting you again." Horatio added.

"I know." She replied. She smiled before spotting Ryan and quickly walking over..

"Hey, Ryan." Emilia spoke. He turned and she gently grabbed the back of his head, bringing his lips down to hers. It took Ryan a few minutes, but he eventually kissed back, pulling her close to himself, selfishly. They broke apart, a smile broadening across her face.

"What was that for?" Ryan asked.

"A good first date." She replied.

"They are quite the couple, aren't they?" Calleigh asked, standing next to Horatio as they both watched Ryan and Emilia leave the Crime Lab. Horatio smiled.

"Yes, Calleigh. They are." Horatio replied.