The Fight for Ryan

Emilia pulled up to the station, she was really irritated at Erica but not only that, Ryan wasn't taking all that much action to stop her. Emilia watched as Erica's cameraman emerged from the building. Pushing herself from the car, she entered the building, heading straight to Erica's office. She contemplated just walking in but decided to knock.

"Come in!" The cheery voice said and Emilia did as she was told, and pushed open the door. Erica glared, realizing what and who she had just let into her office. Emilia shut the door, leaning on it lightly.

"Ah. Erica Sikes. The one who lets me know what's up in Miami." Emilia said, a small smug smile on her face.

"Ah. Emilia Herring. The doctor who screws Ryan Wolfe."

"Actually, we are in a healthy non-sexual relationship." Emilia replied, the smug smile on her face broadened as Erica set her jaw, obviously from annoyance at those words.

"Healthy?" Erica replied.

"Trust me. I'm a doctor." Emilia joked, chuckling slightly.

"Ah yes. The doctor and the CSI. How has that worked out for you?" Erica asked.

"Great! Its better than the reporter and the CSI." Emilia replied, pulling her body towards the chair in front of Erica's desk.

"I guess so." Erica replied, glaring at her lightly.

"I didn't come here to start a fight. I came here to tell you, back off of Ryan. Life's hard enough." Emilia explained.

"You're a doctor. I'm a journalist. You have rent to pay, I have rent to pay." Erica said, smiling at Emilia who stood up. Emilia reached into her bag, as she spoke.

"That may be the case. But at least I don't screw anyone over in the process," Emilia began, pulling a picture from her bag, she pushed it towards Erica, before locking her eyes with Erica's, "He's mine."

Emilia released the picture, pulling her bag onto her shoulder before exiting the office, shutting the door behind her. Erica sighed and glanced at the picture. It was a photo of Emilia and Ryan, smiling. She grabbed the photo before then throwing it into the trash moments later.