Lost in This Moment With You

Ryan tugged himself from sleep as he felt something twitch. Soft skin, velvet hair. Ryan opened his eyes, instantly locking with the door straight across the room. He felt someone adjust them self next to him and the night he just had flashed in his brain. He glanced down and smiled to himself. Her once-curly brown hair was slightly straightened. A tiny smile was visible on her face as she slept. Her index finger had twitched. The confirmation that this was what had indeed twitched was when it happened yet again. Ryan, unwilling to wake her, thought of how he was going to get out of the bed for a shower without waking her. As he attempted to slide out from underneath her, he was stopped abruptly by her pulling him back into the bed. He glanced down at her.

"Where are you going?" She asked, her green eyes reflecting memories of last night. He smiled, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Shower." He replied.

Ten Minutes Later

He pressed her against the wall as the water soaked his hair and body. His lips powerfully devoured hers. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and his hand stroked the soft wet skin on her thighs. Her hands were placed against his shoulder blades and selfishly pulled him closer. He released her lips only to slide his lips past her ear and begin nipping at her neck.

"Ryan." She whispered, tilting her head back as to allow Ryan to litter her neck in the hot open-mouthed kisses.

After deciding they'd take it back to the bedroom, they'd dried each other off for the most part. Emilia pressed Ryan even more into the mattress as Ryan kept his hands on her hips. Her skin was rather hot yet this could be from his own body heat. His phone rang on the nightstand, but went ignored as their tongues met, tightly wrapping together before releasing. They broke apart for a quick moment.

"That's my phone, isn't it?" Ryan asked. She smiled, nodding before kissing him. Their tongues met again and Ryan sucked on her lower-lip. He reached for it and as he pressed the answer button and pressed it to his ear, she leaned back, settling on his hips. She gently rubbed his stomach, then his chest, and lastly, his shoulders.

"Alright, I'll be there."

He hung up the phone and she grabbed it, putting it on the nightstand before turning back to Ryan. He leaned up and caught her lips, gently biting her bottom lip. His hands slid up her smooth back, arching her into him before he pulled her down with him.