Together

Emilia practically dumped the garlic into the sauce. It was so flavorless! It was irritating. She was using her mother's recipe and her recipe never resulted in this. She set the garlic down, mixing the sauce up. She moved to grab the spoon and knocked the garlic off the counter. Gasping in surprise as it fell off. Suddenly, a hand caught it and she relaxed herself.

"You were lucky I was here. Or you'd be cleaning up garlic." Ryan said pointedly. She grabbed it, slightly irritated by the comment.

"No twisted humor, Ryan." She replied, turning her back on him as the small smile on his face broadened. Her long dark brown locks were messy, and cascaded down her back. Her skin, as always, was makeup-free and beautiful. She wore a white tube-top, which revealed the black silk bra underneath, and white short-shorts. Over this, she wore a light blue silk house-coat which she used to cover the scar from the gunshot wound. He stalked over to her pouting figure quietly before draping his arms around her slender waist and pulling her against his back, and pressing his lips against her hair to whisper in her ear. He inhaled her intoxicating scent. It was a natural smell, one not even possible by the best of perfume. It clouded his brain and stopped his train of thought.

"Now why would you say its twisted?" He asked in a heavy tone.

"Oh, so the 'you're lucky I was here' comment wasn't twisted and totally cruel?" She asked, in a teasing tone. By the time she had got to "lucky" he was smiling so wide he thought his mouth might fall right off his face.

"Nope." He replied. Knowing he was in some trouble, he moved away from her a bit, before moving her hair from the back and side of her neck. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to the back of her neck, just near her hairline. A soft, yet scornful sigh left her lips and the smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. He pulled back only slightly before pressing his lips to another spot, just a few inches from the previous kiss. She let out another sigh, but the scorn had deserted her and only left her with passion. Knowing what he had just done, Ryan reached in front of her, turning the dial to 'off'.

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain Time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen, But something happened for the very first time with you My heart melted to the ground, found something true And everyone's looking 'round, thinking I'm going crazy

Turning her around, and cupping her face in his hands, his lips ghosted over hers before actually connecting. Both of them shut their eyes, enjoying the kiss they were sharing. Without knowing it, Ryan's hands came to her thighs and he lifted her up gently before taking a step forward and setting her onto the counter.

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing...You cut me open and I Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love you cut me open

By now, her hands had slowly wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to herself. Her lips tugged on his lower lip. His hands came up her back, and grasped the collar of the housecoat before pushing it off her shoulders.

But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace And in this world of loneliness I see your face Yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy Maybe, maybe...But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing..

Her fingers found the buttons of his shirt, undoing the top five before pushing it as much as possible off his shoulders. This much was only about a fourth of his shoulder blades and the top half of his biceps.

You cut me open and I Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love You cut me open, And it's draining all of me Oh, they find it hard to believe I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see. I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing..

Finding some strain as to finish, sliding her hands down the revealed parts of his upper body, then beginning her strained attempt to finish unbuttoning the dark navy-coloured shirt he wore. Not so lucky in restraint, Ryan slid the tube-top down her body, leaving it at her waist and just above her shorts. His hands slid back up her back, arching her into his figure.

You cut me open and I Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open and I Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love..you cut me open and I Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding

"Ryan." She murmured.

Love.