Chapter five

Your Pov

I lead Colby out the door but when I relise I still have his jacket on I stop him "Colby!!" I yell his name he stops infront of a red car and turns around, I then run outside yes I run out side in my short black shorts with a red bra and Colby's leather jacket. With cool mornig breeze blowing around my whole body he looks at me and gives me one of his award winning smirks. "Ah I see you came to give me a kiss good bye." he puckers out his lips "Only in your dreams." I said while playfully slapping him he holds his cheek jokingly. "I couldnt let you leave without your precious leather jaket." hint the sarcasm I was about to take it of when he quickly covered me back up and zipped his jacket "Just keep it for now ok the whole neghboirhood dosnet need to see all this eye candy." (Omg im dead just imagine hearing colby say that) my checks burned and I look at the ground. "Oh and since your my boyfriend I need you to give me rides to and from school thank you so very much kind sir." before he could utter out a single word I hurried into the house I could feel him rolling his eyes as I rushed into the house. My eyes lingered on him just for a second before I closed the front door and went into my room where I will be spending the rest of my weekend studying and listening to music.

TIMESKIP TO MONDAY

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock pulling me out of a really good dream of {Favriout Celebrity} I groaned and hit the off button to my alarm clock, I rolled myself off my bed and crawled toward my closet and opend it  I suddenly smirked played on my face I looked at the leather jacket that layed lazyly over my chair then I looked back at my closet I knew exactly what to wear I quickly got dress and did my hair next I headed to the kitchen hearing my boots clomp after every step I took. I saw my baby brother sitting in his high chair either waiting for his food or he just go done with it. I looked at him and tickled him he laughed and tried grabbing my finger suddenly the doorbell rung "I GOT IT!!" practicly everyone  in the house yelled it was a bruttle race to get to the door. There was pushing and yelling and screaming even biting I swear someone bit me on my elbow. Its hard to grow up with 3 older siblings and 2 yonger ones I pushed everyone away and opened the door to see Colby. His mouth wide open I mean I don't blame him I just went through hell.

(Put two hair styles because I know we all have different types of hair)

"H-hey i'm suddenly regretting giving you my jacket." I smile and look at the ground. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's the guy mom was fussing about." my oldest brother Mason boomed causing all my siblings to look at me and there mouthes go wide even little Gabe. "And what the fuck are you wearing go change." "N-no can I just get to school please." He crossed his arms "Sure just not with him also go change you look like a slut." my cheeks start to burn and I look at the ground in embarrassment. "Acctualy I think she looks good." Colby shrugs I smile at the ground 'Oh he is done for. It was ok getting to know you farewell.' I silently think to myself "Im sure you do." Mason scoffs "Listen here KID I dont like you hangging out with my little sister if catch you even glance her way your going to regret it.  Go ahead take her to school this once." with the permission to leave I take his hand and lead him out of the house. Feeling the presure of my brother's eyes I thought he was going to pull away but instead he grips on tighter. Not so much that it could hurt me but just enough like he was proving a point and with that he opens the car door for me and I slide in he closes the door an hurries to the drivers side and hops in.