Chapter Twenty

(My absulote favorite music video)

Flashback
Mason's POV
It was about 1am in the mourning and I just needed some alcohol in my system so I made my way to the kitchen. I could feel my feet hitting the cold floor with each step I took but stopped when I saw who was already in there. "Oh shit sorry I didn't know you were here" bf/n quickly turned around and placed her hand over her heart. "Oh my god you scared the buhJesus out of me." I laugh while walking over to the fridge to get A Mike's hard bottle lemonade ok guys just to clarify I never had alcohol ever and I only see that drink when we have family occasions so yeah "Shit!" I whisper "What?" bf/n ask, taking her eyes off her phone. "We don't have anymore alcohol." I whine and bf/n starts to laugh "Stop making fun of my misfortune." I whine some more "I'm stress and I need the best Mike's hard bottle lemonade." She starts laughing even more "Did you just quote the commercial." I can't help but to laugh along with her. I don't know what it was it could have been the night, the time, or maybe just lack of sleep but here the girl in front of me laughing her ass of was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I inch forward just a little bit and her laughter starts to dial down "I'm to sober for this." I mutter her eyes trail up my body before landing on my eyes. "That's ok I-I like you sober."she replies while moving a few steps closer "And why is that." I smirk "Becaues I want you to remember this night." Her eyes flickered to my lips and I couldn't help but to grab her face and kiss her lips passionately and slowly. Needles to say sparks were flying actually scratch that they were flame throwers that were flying. We were so busy kissing that we didn't realize where we ended and that was in my room with both of our clothes on the floor.

Oh shit 2 chapters in one day well look at me doing my shit😊