Chapter Twelve

(Should that be the new cover^^^)
Guys before you start reading I know this is impossible but can you request this book to Colby I would mean the world to me if we could get Colby to read my book even thought it dosnt get really good till chapter four but anyway back to the story

Bestfriend POV

I turn my head to look at Aaron praying that he wasn't looking and to my luck he fucking was. So I quickly looked away not being able to help the heat growing onto my face. "Miss l/n do you have something to share?" the teacher asks knowing I wasn't paying attention to any of this. "*clears throat* what?" "The secret glances you and Aaron have been sharing is obviously saying something about THIS MATH PROBLEM am I right." (Bruh lowkey this teacher is petty for calling her out for that) I can feel my face heat up as I take one look at the board. "Uh yeah the 2 is wrong x is suppose to be 3 then you multiply that to 4." I quietly say as heads began to turn to my direction. The teacher looks at the board shocked written on her face "Well t-that's impossible someone check her because I do not make mistakes-"She's right." I hear Aaron say the teacher looks at the board studding it before erasing it and putting in the numbers I said. "Wow my mistake miss l/n remind me not to call you out again." A shy smile grows on my face. "Ok class we all know that big test is coming up right?" the teacher asked while having groans and boo's follow after it. "And we all know how some of you will fail this final right?" there were some snickers and calling out names "So this is why I'm giving you an opportunity to pick someone to study with." The teacher says as she paced around the room "Someone smart and who is willing to help you someone like....." She paced the room slowly before stopping at my desk. "Someone like miss l/n." In shocked I open my mouth to say something but before I can utter out one word the class was filled with screaming and pushing and "Ooooo bf/n work with me." or "Girl you are looking fire come by my house and we can work together." and lets not forget "YOUR FUCKING HOT I WOULD LOVE TO SMASH BUT THE ONLY WAY WE CAN DO THAT IS TO WORK TOGETHER or else that would be called rape."  I politely said no to everyone and made my way out the door fast maybe too fast since I bumped into Aaron and dropped all my books/papers. I got on my knees and he joined me trying to help pick up my papers. the awkward moment of accidental hand touching followed by constant apologies and filled with its ok's finally ended once I had all my papers/books restored in my hands. "So..." he starts as we began walking "What were you going to say this mourning." I tense up suddenly remembering the awkward conversation we had. "Oh n-nothing I have a free period and I don't think you do so you should head on to your next class." I say quickly trying to change the subject. "Bf/n." he says making me stop in my tracks and face him "I also have a free period so I promise I'm all yours." I cant help but to smile, replaying his words in my head over and over again before taking his hand and leading him to my car.

(No they aint finna do the nasty you pervs she is taking him somewhere nice and relaxing you'll know more in the next chapter)

Your POV

I walked out of class and almost ran into Colby "I hope you don't dance like you walk." he smirked while putting an arm around me which to be honest I'm use to it by now. "Please I've got the moves like Jagger (which is code for I dance like an ostrich trying to fly) I say smoothly. Suddenly he grabs my hand twirls me then dips me yes right in the middle of the hallway. "You talk big stuff now, I cant wait to see what you got tonight on our date." he winks "Wait were going dancing?" I asked getting excited "Maybe, maybe not I guess you'll just have to wait and see." he says while leaving to go to his next class. He's probably already late since he decide to drop me off at library but since he's Colby he probably doesn't give to fucks. I enter the library and sat down at the seat where I usually  sat. Then I started reading f/b only getting half of it done before being rudely interrupted by someone pulling up chair. I looked up curious to see who it was and to my surprise it was Jake Webber. I rolled my eye's and continued reading my book. "Hey look I'm sorry." I scoffed remembering those words from when were in the classroom earlier. suddenly he takes my book and I glare at him "Dude what the hell is your problem!" I yell, earning a shh from the librarian I gave her an apologetic smile before turning back to Jake. "Listen I know we started off on the wrong foot-and you think bringing up my boy-friends ex is going to help." I know I slipped up its just I was about to say it so confidently but I had to remind myself this is all fake. He looks at me suspiciously before continuing "No it's just-." he starts but before he can finish he got interrupted. "JAKE WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY?!?!" My eyes widen as I came face to face with the intruder (He goes to that school he' just in a different grade) his eyes did the exact same when he saw me he the grabbed Jake by the shoulder aggressively "AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?!?!"

Oh shit things are getting intense quick question do yall ship your bestfriend with Aaron