Chapter Seventeen

Your POV
I was freaking out but at the same time I was also impressed.
"Bring me home!" I yell "What no I'm not going to have your brothers start another war your coming with me."
Colby's foot slowly put more pressure on the gas pedal. "Colby please bring me home I don't wanna do what you do I wanna go home." I started to cry "What I do." He laughs while adding more pressure "I didn't have a choice and with you living with the people you call family the chances of you having a choice is hella thin." "Please Colby I just-" he cut me off by snatching the gun away from me and pointed it at my head in one quick movement. "Y/n I can blow your head off in an instant so be a good girl and listen to me do you understand." I can feel  my whole body start to shake, I tried pushing out the words that were stuck in my throat and when that didnt work I just nodded my head. Colby but down gun and put his focus back on the road.

Time skip°•°•°
Soon we pulled up to a what seems to be a broken down shack, Colby put the car to a stop but I couldn't move "Y/n were here get out of the car."
'God I'm so dead he's probably going to rape me then kill me' "Y/n." His voice was calmer "I'm not gonna hurt you." He tried grabbing my hand but I flinched by mistake. 'What do you expect he did hold a gun to my head'
He sighed "Y/n please get out the car and don't be stupid enough to try something." Colby exsited the car and started walking towards the entrance "Don't be stupid, don't be stupid, don't be stupid." I had to repeat to myself over and over again, I slowly came out of the car and met up with Colby at the entrance and I couldn't shake the feeling that shit was about to go down.

Sorry I know that was shit and took one hell of a time but I've been busy with personal stuff