Chapter Thirteen

From oldest-youngest: Mason, Taylor, Nathen, You, Gabe

Your POV

"SISTER!?!?" Jake yells confused "Yeah that's not going to happen I'm her brother.....and you still owe me money." "Taylor!" I yell but he ignores me "It's bad enough that I already have Colby hanging around her remember what happened to Shea." 'Shea? this is the second time I've heard her name who the fuck is Shea?' "Now let me show you what happens when you don't have my money and you fool around with my sister." he says while bringing up his fist "Wait w-we wernt fooling I promise." Jake pleads "BOYS!" we turn our heads to see the libraryian with a scold on her face. "THIS IS A LIYBRARY TAKE THAT OUTSIDE OFF OF SCHOOL GROUNDS." my brother let's go of Jake and shoves him before exciting the library. "Y/n that means you to." "ME!?!" I said confused "But-I." She gave me a stern look. "Fine." I say while grabbing my things and exciting out the library. "Great." I say sarcastically when I see both my brother and Jake. "You guys got me kicked out of my favorite place  in this whole freaking hell hole!" they both ignored me and went back to talking about whatever they were talking about. "The only reason why I'm not beating you to a pulp is because I don't want my sister spending all her money trying to bail me out of jail." which in his language means because my sister is here lets not get too violent. "But-." he stops before punching Jake in the gut rather hard. And then Jake came crashing to the floor clutching his stomach. "That doesn't mean your off the hook." he finishes "I better have my money by tomorrow." He says while stepping over Jake and making his way down the hall I hear Jake groan and I immediately go to his aid.  

Your bestfriend's POV

I sat at the edge of the cliff not on the edge, edge part where my feet can dangle but close enough. I was getting lost in my thoughts until I felt an arm wrap around me I leaned my head on Aarons chest then he spoke. "It's so peaceful up here." I smiled, my eyes still focused on the world down below. "Yeah I love coming up here to be alone with just me and my thoughts." I state quietly "Hey do you want to study with me later on ." I wanted to scream 'YES OF FREAKING COURS I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK." But it took every part of me to stay calm "Yeah sure." I say while smiling to myself. A few minutes of comfortable silence passed before he spoke. "You know who would love this place." he breathed "Who?" feeling little pieces of my heart being torn since I have an idea of who he's going to say. "Y/n have you brought her up here yet I should-no WE should bring-." and there it was of course he's captivated by my bestfriend. I mean why wouldn't he she's beautiful, smart, sexy, she's everything and I'm just stuck in her perfect little shadow "NO!" I yell while getting up and running away so he wouldn't be able to se the tears that were filling my eyes and streaming down my face.

Yall look out for a new book that I may or may not publish if you guys really want to read my book then I will put some effort in the new book anyway tell me what you thought of this chapter was it good, bad, you got any ideas