Chapter Nineteen

Your POV
The girl looks at me as she bounces Gabe on her hips. "Oh um hey I'm looking for Mason." I walk over to her and take Gabe from her hands "Yeah I don't care who your looking for I just wanna know who you are and why the fuck your in my house." "Oh right you have no idea who I am." She laughs "I'm-Katrina what the hell are you doing here." I turn around to face my brother who has a serious/angry look on his face "O-oh h-hey boss."
"I don't have time for this shit." I sigh while handing Gabe over to Mason and running up stairs.

Mason's POV
I watch y/n run up the stairs before turning back to Katrina, her smile instantly disappears. "I would have-." I put my hand up cutting her off "I don't care I needed you to be there way before Colby gave her some attention. But now that both yours and Sam's life are in my hands you wanna show up giving me excuses!" tears start to fill the girl's eyes "P-please I-Ill make things right-" "And how are you gonna do that?" I cut her off once again Katrina's eyes glanced around the room before replying. "I-I um I can." She cleared her throat "I-I can kill him." My face lights up at just the thought of finally killing Colby Brock I nod slightly. "I like we're your head is at." a small smile becomes evident on her face "But! I wanna do that myself." I smirk and just like that the small smile on her face was gone. "Here I'll let you kill Shea don't worry the only person who likes her is Colby so she'll die anyway." I laugh and she starts to smile, I can feel Katrina trying to hold back the urge to hug me yes she's that type of person. "S-stop looking at me like that and go be bestfriends with my sister." I scoff while looking away "Acctualy sir I reviewed the profile you sent me many many many times and it's not possible for me to be her bestfriend since she already has one. And now I know why you don't tell your sister everything." I look away feeling my face heat up "shut up and go up stairs." She laughs slightly before doing what I told her to, I take a look at gabe who's just chilling on my hip and head on my shoulder "You think she know?" He bables something back "Yeah me to buddy" I reply back before heading of to put Gabe in his crib.

°•°•°•°•°
Your POV
I sit there crying in Katrina's lap the girl who came barging into my room telling me about how are stupid boys are. "We were never together Kat." I cried "I just thought....I don't know I just thought we were going to be tho but of course this isn't a fanfiction it's reality and thing don't go your way in life."

I thought I should post since its my husband's birthday please go show him some love also comment what you think I don't know if this story is good cuz honestly I come up with this shit as I'm typing.

That's my husband 😍😍😍