Part 1

Elyza's POV
It has been 4 months since Logan adopted me. My depression is still here but it's getting better.

Jughead is getting bigger.

Zach and I are still together but he has been acting weird but I'm trying not to let it bother me

I am 2 months clean of selfharm, which I am proud of.

Kade and I got into a fight and haven't talked for 2 weeks which sucks because he's the only one I still open up to. Well I open up to my dad too but Kade is easier to talk to.

The argument was over how he thinks I should be in the vlogs less because of the amount of hate I was getting from the fans, which I disagreed with because even though dad knows I'm getting some hate he doesn't know how much.

I've wanted to talk to him since it happened but he doesn't want to talk. He told me to stop coming to him for help if I was just going to disagree with his ideas.

I start school tomorrow. I will be a junior at the public highschool. Dad said it's a trial run and if it doesn't work out I can to online schooling.

It's currently 7:21 p.m. I already have my outfit for tomorrow picked out which is this:

 I already have my outfit for tomorrow picked out which is this:

I will wear my hair down.

Dad is currently out with his friends doing whatever, we were suppose to go out to eat but he forgot. He does that sometimes, well actually alot.

I know he loves me, I know they all love me it's just sometimes I feel like I was just put on the shelf.

I cook alot for my self, I clean the apartment. But it's better then how it was before being adopted.

My thoughts are interrupted by a text. It's from Uncle Jake.

Uncle Jake💛💙: What happened between you and Kade? He hasn't been himself since you left upset 2 weeks ago?

Me: We got in a bit of an arguement.

Uncle Jake💛💙: well you two need to make up.

Me: I know I know, I want to but he said he didn't want to talk anymore. I don't want to upset him more.

Uncle Jake💛💙: He seems like he's missing a whole part of him.

Me: I understand how he feels. He is the only one I really talk to and open up to. But I have to go cook dinner for myself, then take a shower, make sure I have everything together for school tomorrow, then go to bed.

Uncle Jake💛💙: Where's your Dad?

Me: Out.

Uncle Jake💛💙: oh. Well I love you. I hope school goes well for you tomorrow. I'm gonna try to talk to Kade.

Me: thanks. I love you too. Bye💜

Uncle Jake💛💙: bye💙

I put my phone on my bed and head to the kitchen. After looking around for a bit I decide to just have some pizza rolls in the microwave.

I grab a bag of pizza rolls from the freezer and put about 20 of them on a plate. I put them in the microwave and then take care of the pizza rolls.

After I eat I wash my plate then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I go to my room and grab some pjs and head back to the bathroom shutting the door.

I take my shower, get dressed, then blow dry my hair

I take my shower, get dressed, then blow dry my hair. I take care of everything and go back to my room. I go on my phone for a few just scrolling through Twitter until I get a text... From Kade.

Kade💛💕: hey...

Me: hi?

Kade💛💕: Can I call you?

Me: Kade... I don't want to argue right now.

Kade💛💕: I'm not here to argue Elyza.

Me: Fine.

Incoming call from Kade💛💕
*phone convo*

E: Hello?

K: Hey.

E: Hi

K: How are you doing?

E: I'm fine.

K: Elyza how are you really doing?

E: Dad's out again. I start school tomorrow. The only person I open up to is mad at me so I've had no way to let anything out for the past 2 weeks. I'm not fine at all, but I'm surviving. Last time dad was out he didn't come home until the next afternoon. Zach is acting different. The hate is still there.

K: Elyza I'm sorry.

E:But it's fine. I'm fine.

K: no it's not.

E:your right it's not but what am I suppose to do?

K: Look I'm sorry about the arguement. I shouldn't of flipped out like that.

E: it's fine. I should have taken your advice. It's just what if it happens at school?

K: it won't

I don't answer I hear the door open.

E: one sec dad's home.

I walk out still holding my phone.

Yep, dad's home. He's drunk and with a girl. He doesn't see me and I quickly but quietly go back to my room shutting the door.

E: he is home.

K: I know I.did not hear what I just heard.

E: it's not a big deal.

K: it's disgusting. His daughter is under the same roof.

E: I know.

K: write him a note telling him where you went and that I'm bringing you to to school in the morning. Grab your stuff I'm gonna come pick you up for the night.

E: No no no. It's fine I'm just gonna plug my headphones in and go to bed.

K: Elyza-

E: Kade it's fine. I will message you in the morning.

K: okay. Bye love you.

E: love you too.

I hang up and make sure my phone is plugged in to the charger and plug my head phones in. I put my music on shuffle and go to sleep.