Part 10

Elyza's POV
When we get to the car I sit in the back and Jonah sits next to me. I just break down crying leaning against him.

"I know it must of been hard seeing them together." He says.

"Forget them. Why would he go to the store with Zach and her. He's my dad that's not okay."

Jonah doesn't say anything for a while. "He just needed someone to vlog with today."

"If the vlog is more important then me and my feelings then I don't even want to go back home tonight." I reply.

"Elyza"

"No Jonah. I get it the chances of Zach and I lasting were slim and I knew that if we broke up he'd still be in vlogs. But I figured my dad would give me sometime before vlogging with him and especially with the girl he cheated on me with. Jonah the last time something like Zach cheating happened I-"

"I know Elyza. I know."

I don't reply. I just snuggle myself into Jonah. I really don't want to go home.

Daniel comes out and buts the bags in the trunk then sits in the driver seat.

"You're dad wanted to know if you're okay. And he wants you home by 7."

I nod my head. I'm not going home.

We head to the beach.

When we get there I lay on my towel while Daniel and Jonah swim. I'm not in a swimming mood, I'm thinking.

I get away with just laying there for about a hour until they both come up to me.

I look up at them. "Can I help you?"

"Come swim." Jonah says.

"I don't know I'm not really in the mood."

"You're at a beach you're suppose to swim." Daniel says.

"There's a lot of people not swimming." I reply.

"There's a lot of parents not swimming." Jonah corrects me.

"You're point?" I ask.

Jonah looks at Daniel back at me then back at Daniel. They both smirk then move towards me.

"Look I'm not in the mood." I reply.

Jonah picks me up and begins to carry me.

"Jonah I swear to the heavens, if you don't put me down."

"Sorry love." He says throwing me in the water.

"This is the only dry thing I have." I say annoyed as my head pops up from under the water.

"I have extra clothes you can borrow when we're done." Jonah says.

"Okay." I go back to my towel and take my now soaked dress off and set it next to it and go back to swimming with the guys. We swim for about a hour and a half.

When we are done swimming Jonah gives me a pair of his joggers and a hoodie.

We dry off and have some snacks just hanging around for a while. Before we leave I put Jonah's clothes over my bathing suit and put my hair back up in a messy bun.