Chapter 1

"A new day is waiting for me" I said to myself... It was an habit say this everyday because my life is kind of boring you know. No lover, zero crushes... just a normal girl living her life.

I started my morning routine, I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my mom. "Good morning sweetie, I made eggs and bacon for you!" she said with her soft morning voice while putting the plates on the table with our breakfast. " Thanks mum" I thanked her sitting on my chair and taking my first bite. " Did you slept well honey?" " Yeah mum actually I did, but I miss dad.." I stated while chewing on my delicious breakfast  " I know darling I miss him to, but he will come back in a month so be positive and go to school or else you will be late!!"

With that I went upstairs and started to get ready. I was not that stereotypical girl that dresses like a barbie... I was the complete opposite. Black skinny jeans, some band tee shirt and sometimes a beanie. I don't wear any make-up because girls don't need make-up to be pretty and I am way too lazy for that. I went to school on my car and turned the radio on and there was playing Therapy by All Time Low, definitely one of my favourite songs from one of my favourite band.

My first class was chemistry... I hate this teacher so much. "Good morning class today I am feeling bad and lazy so all of you are making a surprise test. No copying and no cheating while the test" "Damn it I don't know this" I whispered to myself. "Did you said something Mrs.Carter?" " No I didn't
say nothing." "Okay, then let's begin the test".

I was nervous and I didn't knew anything. I copied a guy that was sitting next to me, but he saw me coping and shouted to the teacher that I was copying from him. " Mr. Edward Molly is cheating!!" The teacher replied with a lot of anger present on his voice" Molly Carter , you can go to the principal and give me your test you will have a zero and you will explain to the principal this situation."

***

In the hall a guy ran into me. My books just fell to the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't see you, are you okay? " I didn't say anything and I left, but the guy asked me my name, I just said " Molly Carter". Even thought I wasn't looking I could feel he was smiling.

what a weirdo...

Finally my last class was over. I hate math so much but this time I can't blame the teacher she is nice I just really hate the subject.

I was unlocking my locker when I heard someone yelling: " hey yhooo Carter don't you  want to come over here and have some fun?" I swear that one day I'll wash that smirk out of that face with a punch.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I turned back just to face that jerk in front of me. That smirk.

He slapped me.

That slap came out of nowhere and it wasn't necessary... I stared at him with my cold hand on my cheek right in the spot where he hit me. " When I talk to you, you have to answer me or else you'll be grounded." He slapped me again, but this time harder I couldn't resist anymore so I just scream at the top of my lungs without a care for the others and started to cry... I saw that guy from earlier coming over to us with a worried face " what are you doing to her? Molly you ok?" " Is nothing of your business we were just talking" that freaking smirk. " well I don't think so... she is crying, what did you do to her?" " let's go guys this idiot is not worth our time, see you later princess" and that was it he just left me here crying with that stupid smirk on the face a laugh, but an evil one.

" Hey you ok Molly?" "Yeah I guess so. Thanks though it was really nice from you" " ohh it was nothing I like to help the princesses in dangerous" that wink oh my god he is kinda cute actually... eww eww eww no what the hell Molly you don't even know him stop it. " I am Calum anyways" " I am Molly but you might no that..." Why was I smilling? Oh my gosh someone help me please.

A/n: so Here's the firts official chapter please just coment and vote to let me know that there is someone out there actually reading this and it will help us to write more and update more. Be safe and you are beautiful 💜💜

EDITED!!!