Chapter Three

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
started making his way past two in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now, into the breeze
Remembering sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together,
But two eggs don't last like the feeling pf what he needs

Now this place is familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
she led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get inside

Forgive me I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother
But have you seen this Girl...

" ENOUGH!!" Yep. My first word of the day was enough. And yep. It was with my alarm. And uh uhm it was because I wanted to sleep more but the song is soooo good that I would star to sing it and.. c'mon the world is too young to die right now.

Finally, I had the guts to get up. It was a hard mission... Sometimes I really ask to myself if even the most trained spies in the world could do this mission... Probably they could because they have to save the world out of bed BUT it doesn't mean that it is not hard af.

My ritual in the morning consisted in making myself the most presentable. Starting with a bath, washing my hair at the same time as  the beats that were present in the music that I was currently listening to, then I would go downstairs with some random shorts and a even more random tee shirt on just so I could eat breakfast. My next move is always go again to my bathroom to dry my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face.

After everything I went to school with my black skinny jeans on and a Nirvana T-shirt.

*
*
*

" Okay class that's all for today you may leave, have a nice day!" The most precious words a teacher can ever say.

I went to the cafetaria and sat down with my groupie. There was Josh ( aka my bff since I can remember and Caitlin's boyfriend) , Caitlin (aka my sister from another mom and Josh's girlfriend), Ryan ( my hot bestie) and Me!!

Josh- ohh heyy there Polllie- Molly!!

Me- Hello Josh Gosh!!

Josh- I hate when you call me that.." he said frowning

Caitlin-  We wanted to talk to youuuuuu!!

Me- Anything bad?

Ryan- Of course not!! It's just... There's- uh- this party and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with m- I mean us... as a group of friends but since Caitlin and Josh are like a thing now I was wondering if you could - uhh- You know be sort of my company? BUT JUST LIKE FRIENDS!!

I froze. I am frozen. Speechless. Feeling like a rock. So many thought but zero conclusions. Thinking so much but at the same time everything is like a blur to me. I can't see straight. I can't think straight. It looks like I will faint. But of course...

Caitlin- Uh- uhmm Molly I have to go to the toilet can you come with me to held my things?

Me- Ahmm yha I guess...

She took my arm and led me to the ' bathroom'  and started to say. " Hello!?!? Molly?? Are you alive? Is the information getting to your brain?? Ryan Miles just asked you if you wanted to go to a party with him!!" " I-I know.. I just froze there. Oh God I am so stupid he might think that I don't want nothing with him.. And he is so cute and such a good friend of mine and it would be interesting if we had a thing because Damnnn he is hella fine!!" " I know right!! So get your ass back there and tell to the poor boy that you want to go with him and than booomm you will look super duper good on the party and he will fall in love for you faster than a rock in a quiff!!" This cam't be happening right now... I am waling to the table where we were sat at and there he is standing there looking so gorgeous. Oh my God I think I am having a panic attack.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

And exhale.

Let's do this shït!!

Me-  We're back!! And Ryan I am sorry for taking so long but I would love to go with to that party.. as friends of course.

Ryan- Great!! Yeahh as friends..

With that he winked at me. Ohh Damn... was it because we aren't going as friends.. oh my Lord my cheeks are hot.  Stop giggling at me Caitlin. I already know how idiot I am looking righ now...