Chapter Six

Molly's POV

Things with Ryan couldn't be more perfect! Do you know that feeling that you have for someone, when they are so perfect that it looks like unreal? Yeah that's basically what I feel about Ryan... He is way too perfect!

I don't really care though, we are together and happy so it shouldn't be a problem. I am heading now to school and to be honest I'd rather be in bed, but that's life: Born, School and Death... Maybe some love in the middle but I don't actually believe in love. I have never been in love before and I think that find our soulmate was just a desesperate try to not end up alone, because the Human being doesn't like the loneliness even if it is denied for some.
*
*
*
After my first classes of the day, I was standing on my locker, alone. Ryan was sick so he didn't went to school, Caitlin was on a trip with her family and the others were nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly I felt something pushing me against the lockers and then I saw Derek. That Jerk.
That smirk.
That lust on his eyes.
The hot breath against my skin.
He was just awfull.

" What do you want, now?" I asked very annoyed by his presence. " Ohh princess I want so much from you..." My body tensed up as his words came out from his mouth. People passed by but were just to scared to say something, so he continued. " Let's do this fast. You will be a good girl and meet me after school in the back of the school. If you tell to anyone you will be punished little baby. Understood?" I was about to say yes and nodded but someone caught our attention before.

" HEY!! Leave the girl alone!! She won't do anything with you and don't you even dare to touch her!" yup, you're right... It was Calum. He saved me again... I think he is my anjel guard...

" Ohh look at him! Mr. Hood think that he can save the poor girl." He laughed at his face because he actually did thought he was right. Pftt. " Ohh I will just not save her...I will save her and beat your ass." He said angrily while walking towards us. Then before Derek had time to reply he punched him right in the jaw and I might be crazy but I heard something cracking.

They started a huge fight in the corridors and I was starting to panicking, because I didn't know what to do, so I just scream.

"STOPPPP!!" " CALUM STOP I AM OKAY, STOP, HE ALREADY HAD WHAT HE DESERVED!!" He finnaly stopped, thank God! " He deserved to die, no one should ever treat a girl like that." He looked so disgusted with Derek and I am too, since I was the victim after all.

This felt like a dejavú...

_________________________________________
a/n: I am soooo sooo sooo sorry, this was such a shitty chapter and so short I am really sorry but I already have a couple of ideas for this story!! I AM SORRY AGAIN but I will not update that often now because I am in school so maybe twice times per week or even three times a week I will update!! Be safe and Love you!!❤️❤️ Please coment and Vote, it will mean a lot if you just said Hi!