Chapter Five

a/n: Calum's POV happens in the same time as the previous chapter, that way you can see some things that Calum felt!

Calum's POV

*At the party*

She was there acting cool so I made her wait. {{{  so many 5SOS  songs references 😂 }}}. But suddenly I felt the urge to call her and to make her know that I was there and that she wasn't completely alone on this party.

" Molly!!" "Hey Molly Here!!" I know that she heard me because she searched for someone in the crowd and I trued to wave at ger but she didn't see and gave up.

I have to admit she was in my head nost of the time... She was so beautiful and nice. I loved when she was embaressed, she would always look down and play with her fingers, I found that really cute SHE was cute.

" Hey mate how's ya goin'?" I felt someone calling me and us was one of my best friends" Ashton??... Bro I thought you weren't coming!!" I said while giving him a man-hug " Yeah there was a couple of modifications on my plans, so now that I am here let's have some fun and grab a drink!" He insisted while grabbing my arm to take me to the bar. " Ashton today I am not drinking and I am totally not hooking up with some random girl." He stopped abruptly and looked at me like I was a stranger.

" Wait!! Calum Thomas Hood is not drinking on a party and doesn't want to hook up? Who are you and what did you do to my best friend? I feel like I don't know you anymore, are you sick or something?" He seemed serious in the end but deeply I knew that it was all stupid rethoric questions and that he didn't need an answer.

" I am just not in the mood for drink, plus I have to drive home. The hook up thing is just because I have an eye on a special girl named Molly Carter..." Ashton smirked at my last words because he knew that I was afraid of commitment. " Well I see C- Dizzle, but becareful and please don't hurt this girl, like you did with.. ahmm-- you know who I am talking about."

°°°°° flashback °°°°°

" How could you do this to me Calum. This time you messed up really big. I thought that you loved me, I thought that you cared for me and that you'd never leave me... But I was so so so so so wrong about it. To be honest I can't hold more the pain. I can't. Everything is fadding and you don't care because of your ego and you know what I. Am. Tired. It's over Calum. But this time we are over for real."

She was so right, everything that she said was right and she knew that I knew it. She was so much better that I... She deserved more, she deserved someone just like her and I couldn't fit. I knew that this was the moment where I should leave.

" Listen up Ciara... I am sorry for everything, I really am and I know that I am fool but you gotta understand that you are so much better, I don't deserve neither  your friendship. I know that sometimes it doesn't look like but you were my world and I still give everything just to see you happy, even if it means to leave you. There is so many boys out there that dream to be with you, boys that would make you happier than ever and deeply we both knew that we aren't made for each other. I am sorry but I think we really should over this and let ourselves be happy, let ourselves discover a new world, with new people and new faces, let ourselves find our soulmate for life and, at least, try to be happy and find peace."

We both started to cry because we knew that it was our end and that it was the best way of ending things correctly so we both hugged and I whispered " Be safe, be happy and find someone that will love you and treat you better! I wish you the best C."

She pulled away from the hug and I cleaned her tears with my thumbs and then she started to say " Thanks Calum for everything that you did, thanks for being here when no one was, thanks a lot for  everything... I will never forget about you and I hope that you find happiness as well with someone that will love you until the end!"

That's it... I am free now and I won't break my promise. I will love someone, one day.

°°°° end of flashback °°°°

Ashton was callimg my name but I guess I just spaced out because of the memories and all of the thoughts that creeped into my mind.

" Calum.. Calum you okay?" Just then I realized that I have been standind there for a couple of minutes ( fifteen minutes to be more specific). " Yeah I am okay don't worry."

We talked, Ashton drank a bit, but not to much because he wanted to talk to me properly. I met some cool dudes... One that had red hair and an eyebrow piercing, named Michael {{{ a/n: RIP  Michaels eyebrow piercing, you will be never forgotten!!}}} and I met this Luke guy that was blonde and had a lip ring {{{ Rest in piece as well}}}. They were pretty cool and they were Ashton's friends so I think that we will hang out a lot.
*
*
*
When I was going home I saw Molly with anither guy and I felt a bit jealous. Okay I am lying I felt really jealous... I don't even know why she wasn't even my friend!

That only means that I have to get closer to her. I had no doubt that we would become really good friends.

WAIT!! DID THEY JUST.... THEY KISSED!?!? WHAT THE HELL?? They didn't.. I thought that she didn't had a boyfriend, I guess I was wrong... If I was jealous 5 seconds ago, I don't even know how to describe how I am feeling right now.

Ouch... I just hit the Lamp- street... Fuck she is coming. No no no no no no no stop right there, don't come over I am okay... Too late...

" Oh my God Calum are you okay?" Of course not my heat just hit this shït.. I am not okay obviously " Yeah I guess.. I just got distracted and fell off the skate." Wich was still true.. I got distracted by their actions/ public demonstration of love.

She nodded and walked away after we said goodbye.

She walked away from me to meet him. I can't lie it hurted, but I guess I was being overdramatic about this because I almost didn't know her, but I felt like We've known each other since always. Weird feeling.. but in the end of the day I am a weird person so that's okay.

_________________________________________

a/n: What a baddas chapter, this one was big af, 1188 words... That's a record I hope that this book is not that much of a boringness because I am trying to make it at leats presentable and I am trying my best!! Please vote and coment if anyone is actually reading!! Be safe, luv u!!💜💜