Chapter ten

Things were weird... It felt like no one that I know about recognizes me. I don't see my friends anymore, they just evaporate from the face of the Earth. Well lucky them!

I am currently walking down the hallway and making my way to my locker, I am hoping to find Calum to thank him again and invite him over, it would be way too weird...

After a few moments a saw a silhouette that wasn't unknown for me... I knew it was Calum so I just shouted his name.     " CALUM!!" He looked at me and his expression softened when he recognized me.

" Oh hey there Molly!" He said normally due to our distance now. " Ahm Hey Calum. So I was thinking and first of all I really want to thank you again because I could never ever thank you enough, but I'll try anyways.." we both laughed but he let me continue. " And when I was explaining everything to my mum she erned a big ass adoration for you, so she told me to invite you over for dinner onve you saved my life and it happens that she gave birth to me so she thought it would be nice to thank you personally..." He stopped and just smiled so cutely and I swear I could die right here and now.

" Of course I can come to yours for dinner, plus it would be a big step on our friendship. It will be a pleasure to come and meet the incredible women that gave birth the girl I have a crush on." He leaned in and kissed my cheek, then he winked at me and left. Looking so damn perfect. And I was standing there blushing like a tomato.

He said I was his crush. I AM HIS CRUSH. I AM ABOUT TO DIE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. Okay okay I am okay now... LEMME JUST FREAK OUT A LITTLE BIT MORE PLEASE.

And this was my mood for the rest of the day. I couldn't be happier right now...

_________________________________________

A/n: And here you go, another chapter... I am really sorry, it is short and stuff but my life is just a mess right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET LITTLE BABY CALUM THOMAS HOOD I LOVE YOU MORE EVERYDAY!!! Stay safe Beauties 💜💜