Chapter Four

* on the party*

" Molly!!" " Heyy Molly here!!" I tried to recognize the voice that was calling me over the loud music and trying to search for any different move in the crowd. But it was impossible so I gave up.

The smell of sweat teenagers and alcohol was so intense... But it was a party so I thought it was normal.

"Caitlin!!" " Caitlin, over here" maybe I scream  a little too loud but she heard me so it's fine. " Oh hey Molly you look gorgeous!" " You don't look as bad as yourself" " thanks hun!, sooo have you spotted Ryan yet?" She said while taking me to where she and Josh were previously. " Nah I just arrived here!, but I will look forward." she nooded and turned her attention to Josh and I whispered to Josh. " You two don't forget to use protection." He looked at me with a disgusted face but smiled a bit after saying " We won't forget, don't worry Polly- Molly."

" FINALLY!! I have been searching for you for almost an hour straight!" He said getting coser to me at every step he took. " Oh I am sorry Ryan I just got a bit lost." I felt my cheeks heating because of how embaressed I felt at the moment " It's okay do you wanna dance?" " Sure!"

We danced and danced

And guess what...
We danced even more until we needed to catch our breath.

*
*
*

" I really loved this party... Especially the part where I was with you." He didn't... I think he did.. HE FUCKING BLUSHED!! NOOOOO WAYYYYYY. " I think I loved that part as well.." Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why are you so dumb Molly? " Listen Molly I don't know if you noticed but I really do like you, more than a friend... and I was thinking if you felt the same..."

Someone please held me because I am about to faint all over him! " Ryan, I do feel the same for you!" His eyes widened and his smile was bigger than the bigger thing on Earth that I don't actually know what is because I am stupid.. but ohh well you got my idea. " Molly would you like to be my girlfriend?" PLEASE JUST SLAP ME STRAIGHT ON MY FACE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I AM DREAMING.

He was looking so perfect tonight - even though we were standing in the front door of my house- the moonlight is just hitting is pale skin perfectly and my heart is melting. " Yes, Ryan... I would love to be your girlfriend." He smiled even more and felt him leaning in... Within a few second fractions I started to felt his hot breath against my skin and yup he kissed me right there on the lips.

His lips were so plump and I was just about to kiss him back, more passionately, when someone interrupted us. I turned back and saw someone on the lying on the ground sounding hurt.

I ran to him/her and realized it was Calum ( the boy that saved me and gave me the pizza). " Oh my God Calum are you okay?" he slowly turned his face to me and replied with a sad smile. " Yeah I guess.. I just got distracted and fell off the skate." I nodded and helped him getting up... We exchange goodbyes and I went back to my front door.

" So.. See ya at school tomorrow babe!" I am blushing like crazy but I managed to let some words fall from my mouth " uh- yha.. see- see you Ryan!" I AM SO DAMN HAPPY OH MY GOSHHH. I ran upstairs and startes to scream on my pillow because of my excitement.

Today was the best day ever.

_________________________________________

a/n: Ik Ik Ik I didn't said too much BUT I already gave a little hint about Calum. PLUS next chapter will be Calum's POV and it will be something unexpected. At least I hope so. Be positive and be safe!!💜