Chapter Eleven

It stills in my head... Even after three days I am still not over the fact that I am Calum's crush.

Lately he has been really cute and cheesy with me... Like yesterday he called me beautiful and my heart just melted forever. I just wanna cudle him forever!!

So today's night is THE night... The night that my mom has been waiting for days... The night where my mother will meet the only person that has ever had a crush on me... You can not imagine how nervous I am right now. 

At the moment I am on my bedroom, preparing myself. I just put my best black skinny jeans and an oversized Pink Floyd sweater.

"MOLLY!! IS CALUM VEGETARIAN?"My mum shouted from downstairs. " NO MUM IT'S OKAY DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO." Yep that's my reply to her, don't judge me.

After an hour and a half the dorbell rang, leaving me without any time to react I just stumbled over everything and made my way downstairs so I could open the door to him.

"Hi Molly! Oh My Gosh you look sooo cute with my sweater." Ohh yha I forgot to mention that I borrowed his sweater.. Ups! But let's be honest this shirt is the bestest shirt everrrrrrr.

"Oh thanks!" I said blushing and looking down to the ground so he couldn't see my tomato face. " Please come in! Make yourself at home!!" He took his jacket off and folowed me to the kitchen to meet my mother.

"Hello Mrs. Carter! It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He was being so polite that I wanted to scream from cuteness. " Ohh Hello Calum, please call me just Kate." She said while aproching him and giving him a hug that I envied.
*
*
*
" So.. Calum I really wanted to thank you for keeping an eye on her..." Wtf she winked at him why? Mum please stop embrassing me. " It's okay Kate, I will take care of her at anytime and anywhere." He looked at me, he just did in front of my mum... Help.