one

richie tozier. you're classic teenager that couldn't keep his mouth shut. whether it was him yelling at people to get out of his way, or it was making out with girls who didn't know love yet. it was almost crazy, really. he was the most popular kid in school - almost, actually. besides patrick hockstetter - and yet he still hung out with the most bullied group in school: the losers club.

     now, not just anyone could be in the losers club; you had to make a pact. a blood pact. you could ask any of them, and they'd show you the scar they have on their hand to prove it. it was nothing to joke about.

     what was the pact about, you may be asking. to always be there for each other. no matter what. and if anything bad were to happen, support each other. and if a certain incident hadn't happened a few years ago, then they would've never made the pact, but it was necessary.

     who's in the losers club, exactly? well, you've got richie, of course, the there's eddie kaspbrak, mike hanlon, ben hanscom, beverly marsh, bill denbrough and stanley uris. together, they were a tactical nuke that could go off any second. it almost sounds like they're superheroes or something, they could be, in their own sense.

     richie's current girlfriend, nancy, was not too fond of the losers club at all. in fact, she tried hanging out with richie more than necessary just so he wouldn't be with the losers. the losers, of course, did not agree with this, but richie was happy, so it doesn't matter their opinion on her. though, everyone knew she was the biggest slut in the school. there was really no nicer way to put it. she had slept with almost every guy in the school at least once.

     but little does anyone know or realize, richie is a bisexual little bitch. he's slept with a guy. once. one guy. he was shit faced drunk, and it was a one night stand. both agreed to never discuss it or let it affect them in any way, shape, or form. and that's exactly what they did. they said hey to each other in the halls every now and then, and everything was fine and dandy.

     ever since that night, richie tozier had realized he liked boys just as much as he liked girls. but he would never tell anyone. he trusted the losers, of course, but he wasn't sure how they'd react, and he wasn't willing to lose his closest and best friends over something so silly.

     september 16th, nancy's birthday party. richie had insisted on inviting the losers, and of course nancy didn't agree, but she wanted to keep richie at all costs, so she reluctantly invited them. 

     here we are: friday, september 16th. the night of the party.

-

hiya babes first chapter wowie they will get longer i promise

also just to clarify, nancy is just a random character, not the nancy from stranger things !