four

they didn't just start playing right away. in fact, they didn't even start playing until 20 minutes after the losers had arrived, and richie was already drunk out of his mind, though it was his true intentions not to.

"alrighty, people!" nancy yelled, standing on a chair to get everyone's attention easier. "seven minutes in heaven?"

at that, everyone cheered and got in a circle. there wasn't more than 20 people, really, but for seven minutes in heaven, it kinda was.

"okay, okay," nancy rushed out, plopping down on a couch beside her boyfriend. "who wants to go first?"

the room was silenced. it was so quiet, in fact, you could literally hear the crickets chirping outside.

"i'll go." a voice chimed in. all turned to see the one and only beverly marsh.

"woo! you go, bevvie!" richie cheered. bev smiled grimly at him, knowing he was shitfaced drunk.

bev took the bottle's round bottom in her gentle fingertips, pushing with force, not much, but just enough to get it spinning and keep it spinning for a few seconds.

the moments before it landed on someone were suspenseful. it almost seemed 100 times longer than what it was going, basically slow motion. but it finally landed on someone, everyone let out a sigh. the guy it landed on was someone named bradley. a kid they'd known in elementary school and never liked. bev grunted, but stood up and made her way to the closet. brad following closely behind her, his cheeks more red than her hair.

the door to the closet closed, a lock clicking in place afterwards.

nancy mumbled a 'what a slut' under her breath, gained a small slap on the arm from richie. she turned her head, an aggressive expression on his face.

"don't." he murmured back. she pouted, learning down and placing tiny kisses on the crevice his neck. he chuckled at the sweet sensation. she said something, but richie couldn't understand, because everything she was saying was going straight to his dick.

he pushed her away a tint bit, since people were staring. she whined, but sat closer to him instead.

without realizing, the timer rang, letting know that their seven minutes were up. the door unlocked and opened, revealing bev  who's hair was quite messy, and brad, who's lips were swollen.

bev walked up behind richie and grabbed the collar of his shirt, whispering in his ear. "i'm definitely gay."

richie let out a loud laugh at that. bev smiled as she walked away. nancy, jealousy running through her veins, glared at her as she walked away.

"alright, who's next?" nancy called bitterly, but still smiling.

"aye, richie, how about you?" someone called. richie nodded and sat up so he could reach the bottle.

"rich!" nancy whispered loudly, tugging at his shirt. he looked at her curiously and shrugged, continuing to reach for the bottle.

he pushed the edge of the bottle with more force than necessary, causing it to fumble a little bit before actually spinning.

and it landed on none other than the eddie spaghetti.

-

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀!!!!!!