ten

just a psa that both richie and eddie are pretty feminine but richie is just less feminine than eddie !!

9:53 pm, richie's house

both eddie and richie had eaten homemade spaghetti in eddie's name. eddie had to admit, richie was a good cook, but he would never say it out loud.

at the moment, eddie was reading the book bev had loaned him while richie stood outside, smoking his last cigarette of the night.

eddie had begun making a small floor bed beside richie's bed, until richie walked in.

"uh, no. you're sleeping on the bed." richie demanded flatly.

"where are you gonna sleep?" eddie frowned slightly, putting the pillows and blankets he had on the floor back on richie's bed.

he shrugged. "on the bed. we'll just make a pillow wall or something."

eddie just nodded, picking his side of the bed he felt most comfortable on while richie stripped himself of his jacket and shoes. eddie stopped once he realized what richie was doing.

"w-what are you doing?" eddie's face was warm with color that had taken over his pale cheeks.

"i never sleep with a shirt on, you know that." richie cocked an eyebrow, grinning. "don't look too long, you're practically poppin' a boner over there."

eddie's eyes widened as he looked down in his lap, and to a surprise, he wasn't. he let out a silent sigh. and hearing richie laugh at him didn't help the situation at all.

richie approached the bed, pinching eddie's cheeks as he did earlier. "cute, cute, cute."

"stop! you know i hate that!" eddie pushed richie's hands away. he shook his head, a grin on his face.

"i know, eds, that's why i do it." richie plopped down on his side of the bed. "so, what do you wanna do tomorrow?"

eddie shrugged. he hadn't really thought about that. "i don't know. just kinda relax, maybe."

"well, the losers were wanting to see if we wanted to go hang out at the quarry tomorrow, maybe go swimming or something." richie suggested, pulling his glasses off his face and neatly folding them, placing them on his bedside table.

eddie nodded. "okay, that sounds fun, too." he finally began placed pillows between him and richie, who was only watching him as he did so.

"don't just sit there, help me." eddie whined. richie only rolled his eyes, turning the lamp off.

"goodnight, eddie spaghetti."

"goodnight, bitchy richie."

"fuck you."

"please don't."

"not now, at least."

"what?"

"what?"

richie's house, 8:57 am

the pillow wall didn't work.

eddie was snuggled up beside richie, his face in the crook of richie's neck, his arms knotted between the two, while richie's arms were wrapped around eddie's small frame tightly.

richie snored, eddie noted, but only a little bit. eddie had been awake for who knows how long, but he didn't wanna move. he didn't want to wake richie, and he just felt so comfortable with the way richie was holding him.