six

the next morning, richie's house, 9:49 am.

"someone's gotta wake richie up." ben said.

"alright, fine, wussies. i'll do it. it can't be that bad." bev rolled her eyes, jumping on richie's bed.

"richie! richie! richie! richie! ri-"

"what the fuck do you want, bev?!" he growled, grabbing a random pillow and smacking her with it. she laughed, smacking him right back. under the pillow, you could still see his grin he was attempting - and failing - to hide.

"get up, loser. it's almost ten. stan and bill are making breakfast. come on!" she grabbed his feet and pulled as an attempt to get him up. he chuckled. it was a low, deep chuckle in his morning voice, which was a lot lower than his regular voice, it was almost unrecognizable.

"ah, fuck," richie groaned, grabbing his head in his hands. mike through a bottle of aspirin at him.

"thanks, my dude." he sat up slowly, the blankets falling off of his bare torso. he removed the cap from the bottle, pouring out four small, white pills and swallowing them dry.

"holy fuck. i have no clue of what happened last night. did we have a giant orgi or something?" he put the bottle down on the small table beside his bed. bev and ben laughed at this, beverly hopping off his bed.

"no, not exactly." she grinned, glancing at eddie.

"what?" richie's glasses were on his face now as he whipped around to see bev.

eddie's eyes pleaded her not to say anything to him, to just let him forget and move on.

but beverly wasn't making attention to him, so she would never know.

"you had a giant make out session with eddie. it was pretty great."

there went eddie's hopes of things not becoming awkward.

"wh-what? i-" it took not a moment for everything to come flossing back to him in a flash, his cheeks growing warm.

"oh, fuck, eds, i'm so, so sorry." he had fallen against his bed, his face in his hands to hide his cherry cheeks.

he remembered it all, though. how he had spun the bottle and how it landed on eddie. and how eddie was so scared to actually kiss him, but once he did, he was completely into it. how they both were into it.

"it's, uh, it's fine. really. do-"

"breakfast is ready!" stan's voice echoed from up the stairwell. all of them stood up to go downstairs, except richie.

"what is it, rich?" bev asked. he grunted, not realizing eddie was waiting in the hallway.

"he probably hates me, doesn't he? and nancy? oh god, nancy. she's probably livid." he gripped his hair tightly in his hands. he felt like an idiot. a complete idiot.

"oh, rich," bev sar beside him on the bed and put her arm around his shoulders. "he doesn't hate you, at all, for once thing. and if nancy is gonna be mad at you, then she's gone mad. you were really drunk, and besides, it was just a game. she really shouldn't worry." her voice and what she was saying soothed him, and he nodded.

"okay, you're right. i'll just talk to eddie and make sure everything is okay with us, then i'll talk to nancy when i get the chance, maybe later today, or tomorrow, but definitely soon." he nodded again. "thanks, bev."

"of course!" she cheered, standing up. "now, get a shirt on and come eat. you need to get rid of that hangover."

he chuckled, grabbing a random shirt from his closet and followed bev down the stairs.

-

i'm full of updates today wowie