Why?

Your pov

"Please... no.. don't!"

"I'm sorry Y/n but I can't do this anymore. I don't feel the same"

"Why? When did it go wrong?! Am I not enough? Am I ugly? Did I neglect you in any way? Please, tell me!"

"It's not you, it's me. I don't want to force myself to somebody I don't love anymore."

"You don't..... love me anymore? Since when?"

"Two months ago. Since our 5th anniversary. It just kinda happened. When I hugged and kissed you, I felt no spark anymore. I felt like you were just my friend."

'Ouch. Friend?'

"Who replaced me then? Did you find somebody new? Someone better?!"

"Yes, I did. No matter what she does, she looks like a goddess. Her voice sounds like an angel and when I'm with her, I feel like I'm floating in the clouds."

His eyes gleamed as if he had just imagined the most beautiful creature in his whole life. Those shining brown eyes that used to be filled with love and compassion for me, now sees someone else. His smile. The one thing I missed so much. It's been a long time since I've seen him smile like that. A smile that once belonged to me and only me. The way his face looked when he thought of her, made me think back to the times when he thought of me.

'Why?'

I held back my tears and mustered up the fiercest face I could and glared at the man who once loved me.

"So you cheated on me?! Instead of actually telling me how you really felt? You waited for two whole months just to break up with me?! You know what Jimin, for those past two months I've been feeling lonely and unwanted. I felt like you don't even realize I'm here in this house with you! I chose to understand you because I know that you've been busy with your work and it's been hell for you. But have you ever thought about me and my feelings when you were with that bitch?!"

".. I'm ... sorry"

"Save it! I don't need to hear anymore!"

"Y/n-"

I grabbed my wallet and took out the photo with the both of us on it during our first anniversary. I lifted it up so he can see it clear as a crystal. Two of my hands grabbed the photo's sides and tore it into two, separating both of us from the picture.

"I hate you Park fucking Jimin!"

And with that, I slammed the door closed and left him and our shared apartment. I ran as fast as I could to the train station with drops of tears streaming down my face. I couldn't hold them back anymore and didn't care if anybody thought I was a crazy, weeping mess.

For five years. We've been together for five years and he just threw it all away.

'Tell me this is just a nightmare. I can't. Please..... don't let go, I need you'