Why? *Jimin's POV*

"Please... no.. don't!"

Her eyes are filled with pain and hope. This girl in front of me, the final piece to my puzzle, is crying. Because of me.

"I'm sorry Y/n but I can't do this anymore. I don't feel the same"

"Why? When did it go wrong?! Am I not enough? Am I ugly? Did I neglect you in any way? Please, tell me!"

No. You're perfect. Don't blame yourself.
At this point, she's practically about  to kneel. I try to support her by taking a hold on her hands, manifesting every time that this wasn't really happening. That this was just a terrible nightmare and I would wake up once again with her in my arms and no one came between us.

           "It's not you, it's me. I don't want to force myself to somebody I don't love anymore."

Silence.

She stood there with wide eyes, her hair sticking to her face from sweating and crying. "It's a prank!," oh i wish I could tell her that I love her and this wasn't at all what I wanted. I want to hold her, kiss her and marry her. She's the only person I ever want to be with for eternity.

           "You don't..... love me anymore? Since when?"

'Here we go'

"Two months ago. Since our 5th anniversary. It just kinda happened. When I hugged and kissed you, I felt no spark anymore. I felt like you were just my friend."

Please know that I don't mean anything. I love you even more everyday than I do yesterday. You complete me in every way and I can't imagine my life without you.

However, life isn't what it seems to be. This is what's best for you. I can't risk putting yourself in danger. You mean more to me than y happiness and freedom. Oh I wish I could tell you I love you one last time. But, I'd rather you hate and resent me than feel guilty for my sacrifices.

"Who replaced me then? Did you find somebody new? Someone better?!"

"Yes, I did. No matter what she does, she looks like a goddess. Her voice sounds like an angel and when I'm with her, I feel like I'm floating in the clouds."

I pictured her in my mind, reminiscing the days we've spent in each other's arms. I put myself in bliss and tricked her into thinking sh's not who I want.

'You're whom I'm thinking about'

"So you cheated on me?! Instead of actually telling me how you really felt? You waited for two whole months just to break up with me?! You know what Jimin, for those past two months I've been feeling lonely and unwanted. I felt like you don't even realize I'm here in this house with you! I chose to understand you because I know that you've been busy with your work and it's been hell for you. But have you ever thought about me and my feelings when you were with that bitch?!"

Tears were falling from her eyes and anger was written all over her face. Y/n, stop. Don't cry please. Hate me. Resent me and never forgive me. That way, you can live life happily without me.

".. I'm ... sorry"

"Save it! I don't need to hear anymore!"

"Y/n-"

She tore our picture in two and I can't help but look down to hide my eyes as tears started to form. I hate my life.

"I hate you Park fucking Jimin!"

'I love you'