Hugs and Knives

Author's POV

It was morning and Y/n was the only one awake out of all of her companions. She decided to go out the balcony of her room to get some fresh air.

"What the hell was that?"

'Take care Ms. Jeon and don't get into trouble next time'

'What the fuck is wrong with him? And why the hell did he save me?'

Y/n could still remember the night Jimin saved her from that 'man'. She remembered the fear she felt but most of all, the anger she could see in the eyes of her ex. She didn't understand why he, out of all people, would feel rage and concern when he was the one who made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

"Aishh! Park fucking Jimin. What are you up to?"

"Probably plotting how to break you again"

The sound of a very masculine voice took Y/n by surprise.

"Don't you know how to knock? Jeez, what if I was changing or something?"

"I'm your brother and we used to take baths together when we were young."

"First of all, we were kids then. Now, is different you sly bunny"

"YAH!"

*knock*

"Come in!"

Jungkook,Yoongi, along with Taehyung walked inside the room with a mug of coffee in their hands.

"How you holding up Y/n?"

"Fine, I guess"

Taehyung sighed and put his mug down on the small coffee table. He tapped Jungkook's shoulder and told him that he wanted to talk to Y/n in private. The younger protested at first but once he saw the seriousness in his hyung's eyes, he contemplated for a while before agreeing. He took his elder brother with him out of the room and gave his sister some alone time with Taehyung.

Jungkook's POV

I took Yoongi hyung out of the room and dragged him to mine. I gave him a game console and invited him to play Overwatch with me.

"No thanks kid, I'd rather have a date with the bed at this time. It's calling me."

"Oh yeah? What's it saying then?"

"It says 'Daddy! Come here I need you with me! Please!"

"Ew hyung, you're too kingky! Damn, I can't even unhear that. I don't even know if I can sleep on that tonight either."

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Don't act all innocent. Don't even try lying to me that you haven't tried telling a girl to call you daddy. We've lived together for God knows how long and the walls of our house aren't that thick as your thighs you know. I may sleep most of the time like a sloth but I ain't deaf. I have powers you know and if you'll still try to lie about it, I have a record in my phone. You wanna listen to it?"

"N-no, I'm good."

'Jesus, no way in hell am I bringing a girl to that house again if Yoongi hyung's there.'

I decided to keep quiet and let the old man sleep while I play Overwatch.

Author's POV

Taehyung told Y/n to sit back at the couch with him making her follow him inside the room. Both of them sat down and Taehyung sighed, not knowing how to bring the topic up.