Alcohols aren't Alcoholic

Hoshi's POV

*knock*

"Boss?"

I swung the door open to reveal a very sweaty Park Jimin. His clothes were disheveled and his hair was sticking to his face. He was running out of breath and I quickly let him inside my condo before he could collapse. I let him sit on the couch and grabbed a tall glass of water from the kitchen to help him relax.

"Why the hell do you look like you've just ran a marathon in broad daylight?"

"Shut the fuck up"

"O...kay"

'What the hell is wrong with him?'

"Exactly. What the hell is wrong with me"

"Pardon?"

"Don't act like that wasn't what you were thinking about Hoshi. To be honest, I don't even know myself. Well actually I have a hunch on what this is all about, but still. It's just a theory really"

"Mind telling me what it is Mr. Park?"

"Well...."

30 minutes later (SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS😭)

"WHAT. THE. FUCK."

"I know, I knowww"

After about 30 minutes, I learned about his so- called hunch and it left me pissed. No wait, pissed is an understatement. Outraged is the right word.

"If you fucking loved her just like you said, you would've defended her and not just left her, moreover lied to her that you cheated on her. Do you have any idea how sensitive Y/n is?! She could just easily break down if I let her see a picture of a dead puppy! You're my boss Jimin and I respect you but since we're not at work, you are now my best friend and you need me to fucking kick your ass so you'll get back to your senses"

"Why are you so pissed? I just told you that I can't live without Y/n and I'm gonna fight for her in front of my parents. I'm gonna defend her because I can't imagine my life without her. I'm gonna start by slowly gaining back her trust. It's back to square 1. Even if it hurts to just be called a friend, well if she lets me, I'll endure it and I'll make sure she falls for me again"

"One. I'm pissed because it took you so fucking long to realize Y/n's worth in your life. She's like a little sister to me and we've known each other for such a long time. I can't even stand seeing a frown on her face and when you broke up with her because you didn't have enough guts to protect her from your parents, took me all the willpower I had to stop myself from killing you in your sleep. I came to a conclusion that I'd get fired and be sent to jail if I did that, but I swore on my life that if you ever realized her worth in your life, I'd beat you up to a pulp because you're just so damn stupid despite the fact that you're a CEO. And two. She still loves you, you know. Last time we talked back at the hotel, she was all about you."

"This isn't extemporaneous speaking Hoshi. Calm down, you almost sounded like you were rapping and it's cringey af."
(Sorry babyyy)

"Oh shut up before I really do rip your balls off and feed it to the sharks in the Pacific Ocean"

"Okay, okay. Geez. Just please help me with my plan?"