What?!!!

*inside the airport*

All of you guys were about to board the plane but before you could even get inside, this guy accidentally bumped into you causing you to stumble forward and land into Taehyung's chest. He held you by the waist to balance you and glared at the man who made you fall. As soon as his eyes saw the man, his grip on your waist tightened and quickly pulled you away, even before the man could utter an apology. He practically dragged you to where the others were, making you cuss at his long legs since his pace was too fast for a short ass like you. Once the both of you reached there, Taehyung ushered you to quickly take the window seat before sitting beside you, making you suspicious of his behavior.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, why are you sitting beside my sister huh?"

"Yoongi hyung I don't want to be more pissed than I am right now so please just shut it. I'll explain later when we land but before that..... Y/n can I talk to you?"

Taehyung's voice was deep and drop-dead serious and Yoongi didn't even hesitate to zip his mouth shut. Sure, he was the scariest one in the group but Taehyung, he's a whole different story. Taehyung rarely gets mad and he didn't want find out what he'd do if he pushed his buttons. He cleared his throat lightly before making himself comfortable in his seat. He quickly took out his headphones and listened to a variety of music in his iPod.

Meanwhile.....

"Yah Jeon Y/n, are you listening to me?"

'No way'
'This is not happening'

Your thoughts were running wild and you could hardly process the new information that Taehyung just recently gave you about 2 minutes ago. Taehyung had been trying to get your soul back down to earth for a couple of times now, but you seemed to be too out of reach for him to even pull you back down to reality. Your eyes were wide like Jin's frying pans and your palms were starting to perspire uncontrollably making you clean them rapidly with your dress. Taehyung had started to lose patience and he gripped your shoulders moderately tight, careful not to hurt you, and started to shake you with hopes that you'll wake up from your current trance. And fortunately, it did.

"You have got to be kidding me. Your joking right? This can't be happening. No mother frigging way."

"Yes way. Now stop spacing out!"

"S-sorry, but why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"Because that asshole bumped into you and I got pissed. And may I remind you that I was basically dragging you everywhere in that corridor with fumes coming out of my ears before we even reached this plane."

"P-point taken"

Taheyung sighed heavily and his eyes bore into yours. But this time, only worry and concern were visible in his irises, totally different from the ones he bore just a few seconds ago.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I don't know"

"It's gonna be fine. All of us are here to protect you okay? We're not going to let him hurt you. Go to sleep and get some rest. I'll wake you up when we've landed already ok?"

"Ok thanks oppa"

He gave you a knowing smile and wrapped the blanket that was given to him by the flight attendant earlier, around you like a burrito to make sure that you were warm. He placed your head on his shoulder and soon enough, he dozed off as well with his head on top of yours feeling comfortable.

He wouldn't let you know it, but you actually meant the world to him and to the rest of his hyungs. All of them cared so much about you to the point where they'd do anything to protect you. Hell, they were even willing to prosecute that son of a bitch if you had only said yes to Namjoon's idea. But you being the innocently good girl you are, you said no and still cared for the well- being of the guy who oh-so-awfully shattered your heart into a gazillion places by cheating on you. He didn't even know such a pure, innocent and kind- hearted human being could even exist in this sick and corrupt world. And he was pretty sure the others felt the same way he did. You were like a sister to them and they wouldn't let anything happen to you.