Loved Once

"Huh?"

You awoke at an unfamiliar bed in a very unfamiliar room. You slowly sat up and ran your hand through your hair, feeling the soft locks glide smoothly through your fingertips. You stood up from the bed and walked to the big glass window to see that it had already turned pitch black outside with the lights from the city acting as stars. The rushing cars in the streets left a visible line of bright neon colors, making the sight perfect for a cliche romantic scene where the man would hug the woman from behind and leave a trail of butterfly kisses on her neck. But of course, that won't happen to you anymore as you started to remember what had happened in the airport.

'Oh right, I'm in LA with my brothers and his friends and......... Jimin'

You heaved a sigh and flopped down on the sofa. You looked up into the ceiling and stared at it for a while, even longer than what you had intended. You somehow found it more interesting to just stare off into space and think about nothing. It was like a silent medication to everything for you, considering the fact that you and your brothers had to depend on your own selves all your lives. True you did have parents, but it felt like you didn't have any. They weren't always there when you needed them the most but, you were okay with it. As long as you were with your bothers, you didn't actually mind that much.

You heard a knock on your door and you quickly rushed to see who it is. You viewed through the peephole to see that everyone was gathered outside your door, patiently waiting for you to answer. You wasted no time in opening it and led them inside your room.

"Y/n! Are you okay now my child?"

"Yes Jin eomma I'm fine"

You smiled gently at the 25 year old man in front of you and gave him a reassuring hug.

"By the way, how did I get here?"

"Oh well you see, we were looking for you inside the airport and saw you fell asleep in the waiting chairs so one of us had to carry you,obviously, since we didn't want to wake you up"

You simply nodded your head. You didn't ask many questions since you knew that they couldn't have possibly carried you all the way here from the airport. You weren't dumb and naive. You were just Y/n. End of story.

"Oh yeah Taehyung, you said you wanted to tell us something? What is it man?"

Namjoon asked the younger boy with a curious look on his face. You were a different story though. Right after Namjoon asked the question, you shot your head up to Taehyung and pleaded him with your eyes to not tell them. Taehyung didn't spare you a glance though, knowing that he couldn't resist your pleading eyes and puppy-like face. He needed to do what was right for you and so he told his hyungs about everything that happened back at the airport.

"............."

"HE WHAT?!"
"THAT BASTARD—"
"I'LL KILL HIM"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THAT DUDE?!"
"THAT RETARD, HOW DARE HE?!"

You, yourself was also in a daze. You didn't expect Taehyung to actually spy on you while you were talking with Jimin, considering the fact that you had oh-so-nicely ditched him to win that so-called race. Even Yoongi was really angry. No wait, that's an understatement. He was fuming with a red face and steam was coming out of his nose and ears. It was enough that he had found out that Park Jimin was inside the same plane with you guys. But this?! It has the words, plain devil shit written all over it.

"G-guys please calm down. I dissed him already ok? Isn't that fine enough?"

"You- You dissed him?"