Lost and Found

Jimin's POV

'Ugghh, my shirt is ruined now'

After dumping my mattress into the farthest landfill, I decided to do some laundry back at my condo since I had the day off today. But unfortunately, that bitch just had to finger herself in front of me and cum on my shirt, which by the way, completely smells like her juices.

"This was my favorite shirt"

I decided to drop it off later at the dry-cleaners and proceeded to washing my other clothes. And by washing, I mean, letting my washing machine do all the work.

"Technology's so great"

YOUR POV

"Oppa, I'm gonna go out for a while!"

"Huh? Wait! You might get lost! Let Jin hyung come with you!"

"No, it's fine! I'll just be at the convenience store a few blocks from here and plus, I have Google Maps on my side! Don't worry oppa, I'll be back before 5! Bye!"

*after 1 and a half hour*

"Damn Google Maps is so not on my side right now"

I had just finished buying some snacks and drinks from the convenience store when a cafe not so far just caught my eye. I decided to go there and have a sip of coffee but unfortunately, I just had to go sight-seeing around the area and now, I'm completely lost in Los Angeles. Nice going self.

"I should've let Jin oppa come with me. Oh, who am I kidding? I shouldn't have even came out in the first place! I could've just ordered some pizza but noooo, I just had to be my usual dumb self and go out, didn't I?"

'Aishhh. This is so fucking frustrating'

I fished for my phone in my purse, only to find out that it had ran out of power. The universe really hates me today huh? Welp, I'll just have to ask my way to get to the nearest police station.

Meanwhile......

YOONGI'S POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT WOMAN?!"

"Hyung, calm down. I'm sure she's around here somewhere"

"OH HELL NAH AM I GOING TO CALM DOWN JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK! MY SISTER IS FREAKING LOST IN THIS BIG PLACE AND WE HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS SO SHUT YO ASS TRAP 'COZ I AIN'T HAVIN' IT RIGHT NOW. YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

We continued to search for Y/n until it was already 6 in the evening and decided to go to the nearest police station, in hopes of finding her there. Namjoon rushed to fish his keys from his pocket and start the engine, before driving off to the station. All of us were paying close attention to what was happening outside the window, hoping we would spot her amongst the crowd of people passing by. But unfortunately, we didn't.

Time passed by and we had reached the station before we knew it. All of us scampered to get out of the car and told Namjoon to tell the officers about the situation. He quickly proceeded to talk with the officers whilst me and the rest of the gang continued to search for Y/n.

'Oh Y/n where are you?'

JIMIN'S POV

I was just walking down the busy streets of LA, munching down on a beagle when suddenly I sotted Y/n. She was walking aimlessly down the street and I watched  as she switched from one person to another, probably asking for directions.

'This girl seriously'

She walked into a nearby restaurant and I followed her inside. But once I got in, she was nowhere to be found. I searched for her around the place, but I still couldn't find her. I was just about to call the police when I heard some muffled voices in the janitor's closet. I leaned on the door and listened as an elderly man started to talk.

"Shhhh babe, be quiet. You wouldn't want to get punished don't you? Be a good girl and suck me off will you? I've had a rough night"

"NO"

The person he was talking to suddenly spoke up and I recognized the voice immediately. It was Y/n! I got into position and kicked the door down with all of my strength. I tackled the man on the floor and gave him some punches until he eventually passed out. Y/n was tied up and her eyes brimmed with tears. Anger started to boil inside of me and I called the cops to arrest this pedophile. I quickly untied Y/n and brought her outside. She was shaking real bad and her hands clutched my jacket very tightly.

"Don't cry anymore. It's ok. The cops will be here soon."

I rubbed her back in soothing circles and made her sit down on a nearby bench. I quickly bought some water for her to drink and a packet of chittos for her to eat. I watched as she ate the food I bought for her, making me unconsciously smile.

"Why are you smi—"

"Y/N!!!"

I turned my head towards the voice and saw Yoongi and Jungkook running towards our direction. In a flash, I stood up and regained my composure.

"Take care Ms. Jeon and don't get into trouble next time"

"Huh? W-wait J-jimin"

But before she could reach for me, I had already went to the other direction. I put my head down and quickly walked away as tears started to prickle under my eyes. I turned into a corner and heard the distant voices of Y/n and her brothers.

"Where have you been Y/n? We were so worried"
"I'm sorry, I got lost"
"It's fine sis. Just be careful next time ok? Come on, let's go back to the hotel"

And with that, I clutched my shirt and sobbed quietly. The pain I was experiencing was too much. The feeling that I could never hold nor comfort her ever again was unimaginable. I wanted to spend my life together with her but fate just had to be so cruel to the both of us.

Just then, my phone started to go off and I fished it out of my pocket.

'Speaking of the devil'