Out and Away

Your POV

I woke up feeling very groggy and uncomfortable which was oddly strange since I knew my bed well. My bed was very comfortable while this. This feels like I had a rock for a neck pillow. My neck had became stiff with the position I'm in and with the thing I'm sleeping on. I was still half awake when I started to roam my hands on the surface I'm currently still lying on but wait. Wait. This isn't my bed.

'But why does it smell so oddly familiar?'

Strong biceps. Sharp jawline. Long neck. Rock hard abs. Wait..

What?!

Beds don't have biceps or jawlines or necks nor do they have rock hard abs.  What the actual cracker is going on?!

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view of this 'thing'. I removed my hands and opened my eyes again to reveal...

'Holy merciful Neptune!'    (Spongebob Squarepants anyone?👻)

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

I screamed his name at the top of my lungs making him jolt awake in the process. He was still half awake and had no sense in his system to form a coherent system. I went into the kitchen and got a bucket of cold water.

Where did I get it? Don't ask.

"WAKE UP YOU PERVERTED HARE!"

I poured the entire bucket on his head making him stand up immediately in shock rubbing his now freezing body. My scream probably woke up the rest of the boys since they were already holding their fluffy slippers for defense as if there was an intruder or something. Well, except for Jin oppa of course. He was holding two wooden spatulas.

'Where the heck does he keep those spatulas?"

"YAH Jeon Y/n why the hell did you pour cold water on me first thing in the morning?! I'm freezing!"

'Serves you right'

"YAH First of all, why are you shirtless?!And why was I sleeping on top of you?!"

"W-well.."

I let out a sigh and turned to the rest of the boys only to see that they were glaring at Jungkook oppa. They slowly made their way to the maknae but before they could even lay a finger on him...

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! I DID NOT USE UP MY ENERGY AND INCREDIBLE COOKING SKILLS LAST NIGHT JUST SO YOU COULD SHOUT AT YOUR SISTER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! BESIDES WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS? ARE YOU PLANNING ON SOMETHING INCEST HUH?! COME HERE!"

Jin oppa pulled Jungkook by the ear up towards the stairs making all of us stifle a laugh at how silly they both look. My brother was pleading Jin oppa to let his ear go but he still wouldn't listen, making him struggle to break free from the elder's grasp.

"STOP WIGGLING. YOUR EOMMA IS GONNA GIVE YOU A GOOD ASS TALK NOW KEEP STILL AND FOLLOW ME!"

After the both of them disappeared at the end of the hall, all of us bursted into laughter whilst clutching our stomachs. Our faces turned red and we all looked like a bunch of laughing tomatoes, even Yoongi oppa! I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes and turned to the boys again as the laughter started to die down.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?"

All of them started to debate on random dishes making me mentally facepalm myself. I swear, if they weren't my friends I'd throw a frying pan into their faces.