1 Fight, 1 Plan

YOUR POV

I knitted my brows together in both anger and disappointment at the 6 boys in front of me after hearing their explanation about sabotaging my boy- - - I mean ex boyfriend 's life. 'Damn it still hurts'. I knew all of them were worried about me and my current state, but talking about ruining the life of the person I still clearly love is way over the line. I don't even give a fuck if they all think that loving him until now (after what he'd done) is wrong. Up to this time, I still have that little speck of hope inside my heart that he still loves me and one day, the both of us would be together again.

"What the hell?!"

"Y/n listen—"

"No Jungkook you listen! Do you really think making his life worst is gonna do me any good? Do you really think I can go on with my life knowing that my brothers and his friends just ruined the life of the person I loved for so many years?!"

"But he doesn't fucking love you anymore!"

Jungkook raised his voice at me making me stagger backwards with wide eyes. This is the first time he had ever raised his voice at me and I could see that the other guys were shocked with his tone as well. I continued to move backwards and tears were prickling to fall from my eyes for the umpteenth time this day.

'First Jimin and then Jungkook?!'

I've had enough. I've had enough with crying. I've had enough with arguing. I've had enough of wasting my time to people who aren't worth it. I just can't take it anymore. And with that, tears started streaming endlessly down my face and my lower lip began quivering. I ran up the stairs towards my room and locked it without another word spilling out of my mouth.

Meanwhile downstairs....

Author's POV

"Jungkook-ah.."

"Yoongi- hyung I—"

"Why did you shout at her?"

Jungkook didn't know what else to say. He was speechless and completely unsure of how to answer Yoongi's question. Honestly, he didn't know the answer himself.

Maybe it was because he was too emotional. Maybe it was because of his anger towards Jimin. Or maybe it was because of his sister's obliviousness and desperation for him to love her again that got him so ticked off. But whatever the case, he was sure of one thing. He loves Y/n so much and he never meant to shout at her that way. All he ever wanted was to protect his beloved sister from getting hurt but instead, all he ever did was to upset her. And that's the last thing he ever intended to do.

"Jungkook don't ignore me"

"Sorry hyung. I was just so annoyed and frustrated that I ended up mindlessly shouting at her. I didn't mean to really, it just suddenly came out of my mouth and I hate myself for letting it."

"Yah pabo, all of us know you didn't mean it. We were all just.... shocked, is all. We never actually imagined you to yell at your sister like that."

Hoseok laughed a little at his own remark making Jungkook sulk even more. He let out a frustrated groan and ran his fingers through his sleek black hair making it look tousled. He pinched the bridge of his nose thinking about what he should do to show Y/n he wanted to apologize to her and make up. But for some reason, his brain didn't want to work making him even more frustrated than before.

"Yah Jin-hyung STOB it! That's my granola bar!"

"Awwww, but I'm sooo hungry!"

A shiny lightbulb suddenly appeared at the top of Jungkook's head making him stand up with a very satisfied expression on his face and his index finger pointing at the ceiling.

"That's it!"

"Huh?"

"What's it?"

"Are you ok Jungkookie?"

"What do you mean 'that's it'?"

Everyone was confused with Jungkook's sudden outburst but nevertheless, they waited for the younger to continue with his statement.

"Guys... Let's go grocery shopping!!!!"

"What? Why?"

"I'll tell you everything on the way but for now, let's hurry and buy some groceries. I have a plan!"

"But Jungkookie what are you gonna do with them? And besides, it's almost 9 and all of us know that the nearest stores here always close at around that time."

"I know one place that we can go to"

"Oh my god, you mean we're going to—"

"Yup!"

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Yoongi chuckled at the clear excitement plastered on the faces of his best friends. All of them were practically pushing each other to get inside the van making him shake his head in pure amusement.

"Idiots"

*time skip brought to you by my lazy ass*

"Welcome boys! It's so nice to see you again!"

"Halmeoni!!!!"

The old woman giggled as the 6 grown men tackled her in a big group hug. She wasn't expecting their sudden visit making her return the tight hug with much love and affection. It had been a long time since she last saw the boys and she couldn't help but smile as she reminisced the memories they've spent together when the 6 of them were still little children.

"Oh wait, where's Y/n? Isn't she with you?"

"Halmeoni, we're sorry we couldn't bring her here. If we did, we'd ruin the surprise we're planning for her."

"Yeah! He's right and Jungkookie, that was a pretty brilliant plan if I do say so myself."

"Taehyung's right. All of us know that Y/n can't resist Jin hyung's world class food. Especially if it's buffet style."

All of them laughed at Namjoon's remark and soon, they began to search around the old woman's grocery store. Her grocery store was their favorite place to go to every time they were dismissed from school. All of them, including Y/n, would help and even hang out there most of the time. They loved their halmeoni and their halmeoni loved them back.

Well, she isn't actually related to them but she is like a second mother to their parents. She was their parents' teacher in high school and ever since she resigned, she opened up her own grocery store which was miraculously just half an hour drive from the Jeon's new house.

How did they all meet?

Simple.

Their fathers were best friends since high school, just like them. Their mothers, however, were from different classes but that didn't stop them from falling in love now did it?

And when their parents became high school sweethearts, they decided to go on a trip together but Jin's father as the hungry man he is, ate all of the snacks. Her grocery store was the nearest store they could find and poof! They were reunited with their second mother! And when Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung were in elementary, their parents introduced them to her.

"Halmeoni, we'll take these please!"

"Why certainly Taehyung-ah."

Jungkook paid for everything and bid goodbye to the old lady who was now waving and beholding a huge smile.

"Say hi to Y/n for me!"

"We will!"