{Chapter Four}

You didn't sleep much that night, too scared of what It had said. You tried to fight it, but no matter how hard you tried you couldn't deny that he was right. He was real. And he was gonna make sure you knew it.

At around 2:00 in the morning, you fell asleep. You were exhausted and needed it, but it didn't last long. Images of Pennywise with blood all over him filled your mind almost immediately. You jolted up and glanced at Barney. He was sleeping peacefully, oblivious to what was happening to you.

You sat there in your bed, clutching the pure white cloud of blankets, breathing heavily and looking around.

There was a sharp pain in the back of your head as you fell backwards and hit your head against the head board of your bed. Something was on top of you. "Hiya (Y/N)." It said, the smell of cotton candy filling the room.

You struggled under Pennywise, whining and whimpering in fear. You could feel his body shift as he giggled, mocking your whining sound. 

He sat there on your legs, his bright blue eyes the only thing visible in his dark, shadowy appearance. "Am I real enough for ya now?" he asked, placing his hands on your belly and leaning forward a bit. You whined and tried to move him off of you, only making him growl in annoyance. "(Y/N), I wouldn't do that if I were you.." Pennywise warned,  slowly floating off of your legs and moving his hands away from you.

You gasped and sat up, moving, scooting back until your spine hit the head board. "W-What do you want?" you squeaked out, shaking slightly. Pennywise's eyes changed from blue to orange as he landed on the bed, inches away from you.

Your heart raced as he reached one of his gloved hands out to touch you, a twisted smile on his face. He placed his hand on the side of your face, moving closer. His face was just inches from yours, making you whimper and blush uncomfortably. "I asked you a question." you growled, grabbing his wrist and trying to push him away. Pennywise growled as he grabbed you around your waist, bringing you up to his face.

"I want food." he said bluntly, his eyes becoming half lidded which made him look lazy and relaxed. "F-Food?! Why me?" you asked, trying to move away with a desperate ton in your voice. "Fear.." was his only response. He opened his mouth, allowing his unusually long tongue to hang over his bottom lip and chin. Drool started to drip down and onto your bed, making you shiver and gag.

Pennywise's grip tightened as he licked your neck, leaving slime on your soft skin. You shivered again, gripping onto his wrists and trying to push him away. His tongue stopped mid-lick, as if he had been frozen by your actions.

Pennywise pulled his tongue back into his mouth and stared down at your face, grinning mischievously. "W-What the h-hell was that for?" you asked quietly, cringing as he squeezed you a bit. "Just getting a taste of you sweet, delicious fear~" he muttered, giggling to himself.

"You look absolutely terrified!" he squeaked, letting go of you and clapping his hands. You shivered and wiped the slobber from your neck, gagging at the smell. Pennywise had fixed his gaze on you again, his eyes narrowed dangerously.

He moved closer to you, pinning you against the head board. He was so close you could feel his breath against your face. "Good bye, (Y/N)." he said quietly and disappeared, leaving behind a bright red balloon filled with some kind of liquid. 

"You'll float with us tomorrow."

(A/N- Super short chapter, I know, but I like it and you're gonna suffer in the next few.)