{Chapter Eighteen}

You sat there on the mattress, staring at the ground. Your mind was buzzing with a million questions, none of them having answers yet. Why was Pennywise keeping you from the children? Was this a sign that your family was going to be a disaster? What was going on?

You stared at the ground for a good few hours, trying to piece things together. You didn't even notice when Pennywise came back, carrying the dead body of a small child. He had blood all over his front and his white gloves were now red and pink.

You felt him sit next to you and jumped a bit, moving away. He giggled and quickly wrapped one of his arms around your waist, pulling you back towards him. "Aww, what's wrong sweet cake? Still feeling scared?" he asked, and chuckled.

You felt a sudden wave of nausea and quickly covered your mouth, trying to make it go away. Pennywise felt your sudden tension and slowly let go of you. You quickly stood up and ran off, vomit rising in your throat.

You came back a few minutes later, vomit on the front of your shirt. Pennywise saw this and tapped his chin. He glanced around the random piles of child's toys and clothes. Her stood up and started to look around for some clothes that would be good for you.

You laid down on the mattress, your breathing ragged and short. Pennywise came back some time later with a fairly clean maroon shirt and a pair of light blue leggings. "Put these on. You'll feel more comfortable." he ordered. Once he handed you the clothes, he disappeared to give you more privacy.

You slowly got changed, throwing your old clothes on top of an old, broken crib. Pennywise came back once you were done with a pillow and a heavy blanket. "I'll get you some food later." he mumbled and made you lay down, putting the pillow under you head and covering you with the blanket.

You felt fairly comfortable, with clean clothes and a fairly warm place to sleep. The clown next to you had a worried expression on his face. He slowly laid down next to you, spooning you. He felt tired and awful for what he had done but he tried his best to ignore these emotions.

He started to play with your hair, humming quietly as you started to drift off into yet another odd dream.

Everything was black. Dark, inky blackness with almost nothing in sight. Except for two pairs of eyes. One pair was bright blue while the other was bright orange.

You stared at the eyes then realized it was Pennywise and your son...the rest of there bodies were hidden in darkness but you could tell that it was them.

They were talking quietly, staring directly at you. Your heart stopped as the blue eyes slowly disappeared, leaving you alone with Pennywise. He stepped out of the shadows, his fierce orange eyes glowing like hell's fire.

He came closer to you, his mouth opened wide to reveal rows upon rows of razor sharp teeth. A bright yellow light glowed from seemingly deep inside his throat as he raised his clawed hands to your face.

"I told you to stay away from them!" he roared and grabbed your face, his claws ripping at your flesh as he pulled you closer to his unhinged mouth.

You woke up in a cold sweat just as Pennywise's fangs grazed your skin in that awful dream. You were crying, though you didn't know it. Pennywise was still laying next to you, his gloved hands holding onto your shoulders.

He opened on eye to see you shaking slightly, curling into a ball. You gasped as he pulled you close to his body, holding you securely. "Not the best dream, huh?" Pennywise asked, setting his hand on your belly.

"Don't worry, sweet cake...I promise that will NEVER happen.." he whispered, his breath ghosting over the back of your neck.

You didn't respond and cried softly, hugging yourself. Pennywise sighed quietly and tried to comfort you, whispering sweet things in your ear. Though he was an evil demon from some other part of the universe, he truly loved you. Even if his ways of showing it were...odd.