{Chapter Twelve}

You and Pennywise laid there on the sewer's floor, staring at the ceiling. He held you close to him with one arm and while the other laid across the floor. He was talking quietly, almost to himself, but you tried to listen.

He was saying something about love and emotions, but you weren't really paying attention. You started to doze off, thinking of a plan to get yourself out of this. Sure, Pennywise had his moments when he was sweet and kind, but you still didn't trust him. This whole thing could be an act to gain your trust, and then he'd strike when you least expected it.

Pennywise felt your sudden tension and sighed, putting his other arm over your stomach. He held you securely, growling slightly as if he didn't want you to leave him ever again. You started to panic as his grip tightened, but he quickly snapped out of it and let his arms fall to his sides.

You quickly sat up, breathing heavily. Pennywise giggled and sat up as well, pressing his chest against your back. "You're so fun to hold..you get scared so easily~!" he purred and snuggled into the back of your neck. His ruffles around his neck tickled your skin, making you giggle quietly.

Pennywise froze. He had never heard you laugh. Every time noise came out of you it was either crying, whining, or yelling. He gently stroked your neck again, making you laugh a bit harder. "You...like that..right?" Pennywise asked quietly.

You didn't respond for a bit then slowly nodded. Pennywise smiled widely and hugged you. At least he knew how to make you laugh now.

Everything was quiet for a few minutes until he started to sing. It was odd, such a complex creature singing with a voice like silk.

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are...anything your heart desires will come..to you.." he sang quietly. You listened, amazed.

"You're my little star.." Pennywise mumbled, hugging you close and kissing your neck. "My beautiful little star..."

You shuddered slightly as you felt his lips against your soft skin. Pennywise sighed and leaned his forehead against the back of your head.

"Please, sweet cake..stay with me..I promise you'll be happy..you'll learn to like it down here.." he pleaded, turning you in his lap to face him. "(Y/N)...please."

His beautiful blue eyes showed no signs of lying or trickery.

"B-But what about m-my family?" you asked, staring into his eyes. The light that emanated from them was hypnotizing.

"Your family..? What do you mean? Your father and brother?" Pennywise asked and tilted his head. "They...don't know you're gone."

You tried to hold in a gasp. "They don't know? They don't care that I'm gone?!" Your voice started to rise into a scream of panic as a million thoughts flew through your head. You were gone for four days. This whole time, your family didn't even care that you were gone.

Pennywise's eyes turned bright orange then back to blue. "Sweet cake, calm down!" he said loudly. "I'm not your sweet cake! I hate you! You just want to make me trust you!" you yelled in his face and shoved him away.

"(Y/N)!" Pennywise growled and glared at you, holding you tightly by your shoulders. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you live a normal life, if you let me have your brother and father as my meal in replacement of you. Or, you all live but...you stay down here and be my pal."

You stared at him in utter disbelief. "You can't be serious." you muttered. "I am VERY serious." the clown growled, putting his clawed hand under your chin.

"What's it gonna be (Y/N)?"