{Chapter Fifteen}

You waited for Barney to come back with the water. You turned to the doorway to see Pennywise standing there, looking upset yet happy. "Sweet cake! I'm back!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands together. He put his hands to his cheeks. "Are you happy to see me?"

You just stared at him in fear and disbelief. "What? Ya still scared of me?" he asked slyly, smiling evilly. "Do ya want your brother back? Ol' Barney Boy?"

Barney was standing just behind the clown, looking terrified. He was holding a glass of water in one hand and a bottle of pills in the other. Either Pennywise didn't notice or he just didn't care. The clown giggled and let his tongue fall from his mouth, sending drool onto the bathroom floor.

Barney was gone now and you started to panic. "Nobody. Can help you. Nobody." Pennywise snarled and stepped closer to you, claws ripping out of his gloves.

There was a loud scream as you closed your eyes and covered your head with your arms. Barney had ran back to the kitchen and had come back with a bunch of knives. He was now trying to attack Pennywise, doing a good job at that. The clown had been caught off guard and was stunned. For now. A knife was stuck in the back of his head while the rest laid on the floor.

You opened your eyes to see Barney hovering over you. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you up, helping you out of the bathroom. "You weren't kidding about your kidnapper. He is hella creepy." your brother commented and chuckled. "Alright, now to get you out of here. If that clown comes back, you need to be out of here." Barney mumbled, pointing to the floor. Pennywise was gone.

"Thank you so much bro.." you said quietly, tears in your eyes. "Hey, what are siblings for if they can't save you from an evil clown creep?" Barney said back and hugged you tightly. "Alright, I'm gonna have to take you to some people I met while you were gone...they say they know what's happening."

Ten minutes later you and Barney were running down the road to a large tunnel. A group of about seven kids were there. All guys, one girl. "Hey, Loser Club!" Barney yelled as you stumbled a bit, gagging. You needed to throw up again. "Bev, Bill!"

Bev, presumably the girl, quickly ran over to you. She had short, fluffy red hair and brightly colored eyes. "We need help. The clown..he uh..may have attacked (Y/N).." Barney said quietly. "What?!" a kid with shaggy brown hair and glasses yelled. "The fucking clown came back?!"

"Calm down Richie. Yes. The clown is back. But he doesn't seem to mess with any other kids..just me and (Y/N) now." Barney explained. 'Richie' yanked at his hair, clenching his eyes shut tightly. "I hate that clown. We saw him die. We saw him fall." he muttered. Bill sighed then looked at you. "P-P-Pennywise...h-he killed m-my brother. N-not too long ag-go." he stuttered out, glancing at Bev. Bev nodded.

"That's what started this whole thing. When Goargie died." she said to you as you stood up straight. Richie was still standing there, his arms crossed now. "Anyway, what happened to you?" he asked, tilting his head a bit.

"W-Well..a few weeks ago, when we first moved in, Pennywise started to show up randomly. Just out of the blue, sitting there or jumping on me. Then, he took me to the sewers...I was stuck there for a few days then escaped a came back. I was glad to be back..until the next morning. He knocked me to the ground and took me back to the sewers. It was scary and he started acting all nice...until he just lost it. I passed out and when I woke up..I was mostly naked and so was he..and here we are now..I'm pregnant from an evil clown thing..and it only happened a few weeks ago!" you explained the whole story, making gestures to your belly afterwards.

"That's fucked up." a boy with neatly combed black hair and an asthma inhaler mumbled. "Yeah...really fucked up." Bev mumbled, her eyes darting back and forth. "What happened to you Barney? You said Pennywise attacked you too." she asked, glancing at Barney.

Barney looked terrified as he opened his mouth to speak. "I was walking to the theater to apply for a job the day (Y/N) went missing and...saw that damned clown. At first I thought it was just a hallucination from being so stressed but..he kept coming back. he tried to scare me but it didn't work as well as he thought..until I woke up with huge scratches all over my arms..then I decided that this thing was for real." he said quickly, rubbing his arms awkwardly.

One of the boys who had stayed silent the whole time stared at you. He looked like he worked on a farm, and had dark African American like skin and short black hair. "I'm so sorry (Y/N). That's why Derry is so dangerous. Now you know...we all know. Anyway, we gotta help you. He'll be back. That's one thing we learned. He always come back for more." he said to you, forcing a smile.

"Welcome to the Losers' Club."