{Chapter Seven}

The clown glared at you with a slight frown on his face. "You cheated (Y/N). That's against the rules." he growled, leaning forward suddenly.

You squeaked sat up, scooting away from him. "H-How did I cheat?" you asked, hugging your knees close to your body. He tilted his head, staring at you with the same bright orange eyes. "You can't just run away like that. It's hide and seek, not tag!" Pennywise growled like a child explaining how to play a stupid game.

He got up onto your bed, sitting in a sort of frog like stance. "(Y/N), why would you break the rules?" he asked quietly, sounding genuinely hurt. "All I want to do is play with you..it's fun~"

You flinched as he stuck his hand out and touched your face, gripping your chin tightly. You whimpered as he leaned forwards, his face twisted with an evil smile. His bunny teeth shimmered slightly from the light down the hall. "Sweet cake.." he mumbled then growled and quickly threw you off the bed, making you hit the floor and wall.

His eyes glowed brightly as he climbed over the bed and advanced towards you. "You can't run away from your biggest fear." Pennywise said with a warning hint, a low growl rising in his throat.

You rubbed your jaw then quickly stood up, shaking uncontrollably. Your breathing started to quicken as you stared at Pennywise with fear radiating off of you. Drool dripped from his mouth and onto the ground as he stooped down to your height, staring at you with a hungry expression.

His tongue hung out of his mouth as he grabbed your shoulders and leaned down to your neck. He smiled then gently bit down, piercing your skin and drawing blood. You passed out from fear as he started to drink your blood, savoring the sweet taste of fear and adrenaline.

When you woke up, you were back in the sewers. Your sweater was smeared with dried blood and you quickly sat up, looking around.

You were back in his lair, the stench of sewer water smacking you in the face again. You gasped then gagged and covered your mouth, looking for a place to possibly throw up.

After a few minutes you calmed down and uncovered your face, realizing that It wasn't there. You noticed a rather freshly killed child sitting not 3 meters away.

You gasped and scooted away from it, watching as the blood dripped onto the ground from a large gash in the little girl's forehead.

You heard your own stomach growl loudly as you stared at the child. For a split second, you almost wanted to eat some of the delicious looking meat from the girl.

As you slowly moved towards the child, you heard footsteps and humming echoing from one of the many tunnels. You realized It was coming back and panicked, looking for a place to try and hide.

You dove behind the large pile of dead bodies as Pennywise entered the lair. He had fresh blood dripping from his chin and was carrying a headless body of a young boy.

"Sweet cake! Where are you~?" he called out into the dim lair, his eyes glowing bright blue as he smiled and dropped the child with a splat. He looked around, frowning slightly. "Honey? Uh...sweetheart?" he asked quietly, as if trying to come up with a nickname for you.

Pennywise started to walk towards the pile of bodies, a grin spreading across his face. "(Y/N)~" he whispered and peaked around the corner at you with his beautiful blue eyes. "There you are!" He reached out towards you with one arm and grabbed your wrist.

He giggled happily and hugged you close to his chest, which was covered in blood. You panicked and shoved him away. "Leave me alone!" you yelled, hugging yourself tightly and stepping back. "I don't wanna be here!"

Pennywise looked hurt and annoyed. "You're being very rude, sweet cake." he growled and grabbed your chin, squeezing your face slightly. "Friends don't talk to each other like that."

You whimpered as he pulled you closer, growling savagely as his beautiful eyes changed to that horrid orange color. "I've tried to be patient with you, (Y/N), but you're being very exasperating."

He placed his other hand on your cheek, large black claws ripping through his glove. You tried to say something but panic had gotten the best of you and you had momentarily lost your voice. "Listen to me, sweetheart. You're the best meal I could find. And I wanna preserve your delicious fear for as long as I can. If you keep running away, there will be consequences." Pennywise explained with a deep, demonic voice.

His claws dug into your skin, caussing blood to drip down your cheek. Tears pricked at the corners of your eyes as you bit your lip.. trying not to cry. You didn't want him to see you cry. Even if he was just a psychotic clown.

After a few seconds he let go of your face, his eyes changing back to blue. He smiled sweetly then hugged you. He really was insane. "Thank you for understanding, sweet cake!" he squeaked then let go of you, clapping his hands excitedly.

You whimpered and tried to wipe the blood from your face, a few tears escaping from your eyes. Pennywise noticed and gasped quietly. "Oh, I'm sorry baby cakes, I didn't mean to hurt you..yet." He held out his hand but you flinched and quickly turned to run away. You quickly dove behind a small pile of toys, wiping the blood from your face and crying softly. You jaw and cheek hurt immensely, and your tears weren't helping. You neck was covered in large cuts from where Pennywise had bit you, and you back was bruised badly from when he had thrown you.

Pennywise just sighed and climbed up the pile of dead bodies, sitting about 15 feet off the ground and staring at you. His expression was unreadable, but you didn't pay him any attention and cried yourself into a light sleep.

When you woke up, Pennywise was much closer but still far away, giving you enough room to calm yourself down. He stared at you, his legs dangling from the pile of bodies and his arms hanging down at his sides.

You just stared right back at him, rubbing the scabs on your face. This clown was something else.