{Chapter Seventeen}

Pennywise stared at you expectantly. Instead of the harsh, horrid orange you were used to, his eyes were a bit brighter and more welcoming. "Come on sweet cake, tell me.." he said quietly, leaning his chin on your belly and staring up at you.

"I can't! You'll..hurt me.." you said then whimpered, covering your mouth with both hands. Pennywise just snickered. "Yeah, I probably would.." he mumbled then sighed. His arms hung down, his hands touching the ground like a dog's paws would.

He looked..adorable. For a split second you wanted to willingly hug him but you refrained. He raped you. And he would kill you if you made him mad.

"Sweetie pie..baby cakes..honey bunches..please talk to me." Pennywise said quietly, using more then one nickname...which was..a bit odd. He sighed heavily then stood up to his full height, staring down at you with a small frown.

"Fine. I see how it is." he growled, sounding hurt. Whether it was legitimate or fake, you didn't know. One thing was for sure. He wasn't very happy with you. His eyes changed to blue as he smiled and picked you up bridal style, disappearing to those god awful sewers again.

He appeared on the mattress you had slept on before. "Alright baby cakes, I'm not gonna let you go until you tell me what's happening to you." he growled quietly, holding on his lap.

You whined and tried to pull away. He had one of his arms around your shoulders and the other was rested on your baby bump. You started to panic, whimpering quietly. "P-Please..if I tell you...don't hurt me." you said after a bit of struggling.

Pennywise thought it over, tilting his head to look up at the sewer's ceiling. "Alright. I'm reasonable." he responded after about a minute and a half, resting his chin on top of your head.

"I'm...pregnant.." you said slowly, letting every syllable roll off of your tongue clearly. Pennywise stiffened. He didn't say anything at first then slowly started to speak. "What does that mean..?" he asked, sounding confused.

"It means...I'm going to have a baby soon.." you muttered, staring at the floor. Did this thing really not know about human reproduction?

You felt him start to growl quietly. "A child...? A..young child?" he asked quietly, tightening his grip around your shoulders. "W-What are you t-trying to imply?" you asked cautiously, feeling him lifted his head off of yours.

"Wait..how did this happen?" he asked, ignoring your question completely. Yup, he really didn't know. You groaned, not wanting to explain the details of his horrible yet innocent rape thing.

One long conversation filled with awkward questions later, everything was silent. You couldn't tell how the clown felt, since you couldn't really see his face. Pennywise shifted a bit, loosening his grip and mumbling something to himself.

"S-So this...child that's...inside of you..is also my child as well?" he asked quietly, a bright blue glow illuminating the room.

You nodded cautiously, expecting him to say something morbid. "Well then..this isn't good..I can't very well kill it..it's part of me..and I can't kill me." Pennywise started to ramble on and on about you and the baby and even himself.

Suddenly, he nudged you gently. "What are we going to name it..?" he whispered, gently rubbing your stomach.

You hadn't thought that far and shrugged. "It depends on what it is..for all we know, it could be twins!" you blurted out, sighing afterwards.

Pennywise didn't say anything after that, his eyes turning bright orange. This time they were hinted with little yellow specks, giving off the effect that he had a literal fire burning in his mind.

You noticed his arms weren't wrapped around you anymore and stood up, fixing your shirt. Pennywise didn't try to pull you back or even move, just stared off into space like he was thinking hard.

You sat at the edge of the mattress, your hands rested on your large belly. AT this rate, you expected that damn baby to arrive in a week, two at the most! You sighed and started to drift off into sleep, your hair hanging in front of your face.

Your dream was odd and even a bit scary. In it, Pennywise was standing in front of you. Next to him were two very young looking children, no older then three years old. They looked identical, except for the fact that one was a girl and the other was a boy. They had the same gingery orange hair as Pennywise and the same white skin. The boy had the same eyes as his father, while the little girl had one blue eye and one eye the same color as your own.

The two children were giggling and talking to Pennywise, who looked peaceful and happy. It was...strange. None of the three regarded the fact that you were there. You watched them and examined the two children's features.

The girl had long, thick gingery hair that reached past her waist. She had it up in two, long pigtails. She was wearing a white dress with three red pompoms down the front and white boots and leggings. She also had frilly gloves and almost the same makeup as he father. The only thing different was the fact that she wasn't wearing as much lipstick, making her look more like you.

The boy, however, looked like a miniature Pennywise. He had the same hair, only a bit shaggier and more childish. His fierce blue eyes glowed slightly and he had the same outfit as you did when Pennywise first kidnapped you. His 'makeup' was identical to his father's and his gloved hands had tiny claws poking from the tips of his fingers.

When you tried to approach them, Pennywise growled defensively, his eyes quickly changing to a firey orange. "Don't touch them.." he whispered as the dream slowly started to fade away.

You jolted awake, holding onto your shirt over your baby bump. You looked around and saw that Pennywise was gone now, leaving behind the sweet smell of cotton candy.